Stuffing

All day b-day stuffing

So I asked my girlfriend to keep me overfed all day for my birthday. She isnt into the fetish so surprisingly she agreed. I havent done an all day stuffing before so im kinda wondering what kind of foods i should start with and what she should have around to keep me topped off, (maybe a bottle of whip cream idk)
1 year

All day b-day stuffing

AlmostOverweight:
So I asked my girlfriend to keep me overfed all day for my birthday. She isnt into the fetish so surprisingly she agreed. I havent done an all day stuffing before so im kinda wondering what kind of foods i should start with and what she should have around to keep me topped off, (maybe a bottle of whip cream idk)

All day stuffings require a lot of planning and foresights. My advice is to get all of your favorite foods and alternate from savory to sweet and heavy to light. Remember to take breaks.

Also, you should be eating something at least every hour. Doesn't have to be big and heavy. Just keep yourself topped off. Keep yourself in the sweet spot where you are quite full, but can move around if need be.

Also, eat foods with fiber throughout the day. You're eating a lot of food, and you'll need to keep it going. Espcially if you are eating things like cheese and bread.
1 year