Fat experiences

Cute sweat

This year she's finally gotten so fat she sweats all the time. I did NOT think I'd find it so cute and adorable. I always thought it would be awkward and a turn-off...but when you fall in love with someone who just keeps gaining weight, they keep surprising you.

When we started dating and she was just chubby and big-boned, she was always cold, and had to wear tons of layers and a girdle to keep her tummy warm so she didn't get sick. Now 100+ pounds later, she's a completely different woman. She comes home panting and even whimpering a little from how heavy she is, drops everything, strips naked and flops down on the couch to air her giant body off.

It's become so hot and sweaty in between her folds of flesh it's honestly shocking.
But she's also very tidy and has no body odor. Like a giant ripening fruit covered in hot forest dew. I seriously did not think I'd find it so sexy as she started sweating from being so obese.
1 year

Cute sweat

Wifestuffer:
This year she's finally gotten so fat she sweats all the time. I did NOT think I'd find it so cute and adorable. I always thought it would be awkward and a turn-off...but when you fall in love with someone who just keeps gaining weight, they keep surprising you.

When we started dating and she was just chubby and big-boned, she was always cold, and had to wear tons of layers and a girdle to keep her tummy warm so she didn't get sick. Now 100+ pounds later, she's a completely different woman. She comes home panting and even whimpering a little from how heavy she is, drops everything, strips naked and flops down on the couch to air her giant body off.

It's become so hot and sweaty in between her folds of flesh it's honestly shocking.
But she's also very tidy and has no body odor. Like a giant ripening fruit covered in hot forest dew. I seriously did not think I'd find it so sexy as she started sweating from being so obese.

Totally agree on the cute factor!

One thing I would say for caution is that a good akin care regime becomes more important for an obese partner: good hygiene, moisturising and possibly powdering help with keeping those rolls in top shape for pounds and pounds to come!
1 year