Fat experiences

Health issues associated with gaining

Fatpeter:
My own weight has been pretty stable over the last 2-3 years, but the last few months my wife has gained quite a bit of weight. Maybe 20-25 pounds in the last 6 months. While I find this incredibly hot, she isn’t intentionally gaining that I know of. I’m just wondering what health risks their maybe with gaining so fast? She is probably around 220-223 atm

Okay, so bit of advise. Do not ask the internet these sorts of things. You will only scare yourself, and at least half of the issues won't even pertain to your wife.

If you are worried, take her to a doctor, or help her get healthier.
1 year

Fatpeter:
My own weight has been pretty stable over the last 2-3 years, but the last few months my wife has gained quite a bit of weight. Maybe 20-25 pounds in the last 6 months. While I find this incredibly hot, she isn’t intentionally gaining that I know of. I’m just wondering what health risks their maybe with gaining so fast? She is probably around 220-223 atm

Munchies:
Okay, so bit of advise. Do not ask the internet these sorts of things. You will only scare yourself, and at least half of the issues won't even pertain to your wife.

Better yet, take her to a doctor and then act based on their feedback, rather than trying to diagnose and treat her health yourself.

This all should probably be prefaced with a conversation with her, first and foremost, but that should be obvious.
1 year

Fatpeter:

Munchies:

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Better yet, take her to a doctor and then act based on their feedback, rather than trying to diagnose and treat her health yourself.

This all should probably be prefaced with a conversation with her, first and foremost, but that should be obvious.

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
1 year