Fat experiences

First time gain

I'm in my first long term relationship and was thin at the start but have gained about 40 pounds over the course of it.

I'm noticing my tummy jiggle for the first time in my life and become much more pronounced. A double chin is starting to form and overall I'm feeling squishy.

I'm trying to accept and enjoy these changes but at times it's not easy
1 year

First time gain

Jacen1008:
I'm in my first long term relationship and was thin at the start but have gained about 40 pounds over the course of it.

I'm noticing my tummy jiggle for the first time in my life and become much more pronounced. A double chin is starting to form and overall I'm feeling squishy.

I'm trying to accept and enjoy these changes but at times it's not easy

Gaining weight in a long term relationship isn't unusual. It's almost expected. I'm sure your parents amd grandparents aren't as thin as when they first met.

But since you are on FF, I assume there's more to it than that.
1 year

First time gain

Following the weight gain community is one thing but taking the plunge into gaining has been hard so that's what I'm looking for support on. Given that the rest of the world generally discourages it
1 year

First time gain

Jacen1008:
Following the weight gain community is one thing but taking the plunge into gaining has been hard so that's what I'm looking for support on. Given that the rest of the world generally discourages it

So, I'm a gainer turned feeder. I've got insight on both sides of the coin.

I put on about 50 lbs (115 - 168) and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Yes, there were some challenges. But it made me a better and stronger person for it.

I haven't lost any of the weight I gained, and I couldn't be happier with my body.
1 year