Stuffing

Cold food for stuffing

I want to treat myself with a big stuffing session soon, but I'm a slow eater, so restaurant food tends to get cold before I have a chance to finish it... What would be the best, cold take-out food for a big stuffing session? (other than sushi)
1 year

Cold food for stuffing

Brisket and similar barbecue foods are often served room temperature at restaurants, and they taste good enough that way.
1 year

Cold food for stuffing

I have the same problem with being a slow eater. It drives me crazy. If I go too fast I either get heartburn, hiccups, indigestion, or not-fun too-early bloated feelings.

I'll be watching this for take-out ideas. Usually if I stuff it's with food at home, and I mix it up between various sandwiches, cereals, shakes and smoothies, smaller portions of hot food or good for reheating, mac and cheese, baked goods...
1 year

Cold food for stuffing

Fellow sloe eater here. I just seem to need to chew so much before I can swallow. Exception seems to be rice, as a main or as rice pudding.

This week I had a good stuffing with a selection of things from the food to go section. A couple of pasta salads, a Cornish pasty, jumbo sausage roll, crisps, Mr Kiplings cakes and a tub of ice cream to finish. I dread to think about the plastic waste, but it was all beside me ready to go and didn't dry out waiting for me.
1 year