Fat experiences

Round wife but far too conscious

So, I never thought I would be that desperate about my fantasies but I think I will need some help. I would like to get opinions and suggestions about my story.

So, my wife and I are a stable couple, two kids. My wife always had a tendency to overeat and has always been a full figure, though except in the few years when we met and married. She is much rounder now after the births and her body hypnotises me so much that I just cannot not think about her literally every minute. I would like to see her embracing herself and feel more sexy about her weight… and additionally I would like us to take more intimacy time.

Unfortunately she appears very self-conscious about her weight. She gets a little mad when I touch her belly (which drives me totally crazy) and simply tells me that "she feels being touched" meanwhile showing very little emotions. She is speaking about loosing weight but doesn’t really act.

I am almost afraid to bring a discussion about how much her weight drive my emotions as I think she will find me suspiciously insistant and could get irritated.

Any other topic of discussion is going extremely well, but how much I love her waistline seems to be a taboo.

Just a precision: we live in France now but we are from North America. We have theoretically direct access to all croissants and pastries we want.

Any ideas?
1 year

Duncan:
So, I never thought I would be that desperate about my fantasies but I think I will need some help. I would like to get opinions and suggestions about my story.

So, my wife and I are a stable couple, two kids. My wife always had a tendency to overeat and has always been a full figure, though except in the few years when we met and married. She is much rounder now after the births and her body hypnotises me so much that I just cannot not think about her literally every minute. I would like to see her embracing herself and feel more sexy about her weight… and additionally I would like us to take more intimacy time.

Unfortunately she appears very self-conscious about her weight. She gets a little mad when I touch her belly (which drives me totally crazy) and simply tells me that "she feels being touched" meanwhile showing very little emotions. She is speaking about loosing weight but doesn’t really act.

I am almost afraid to bring a discussion about how much her weight drive my emotions as I think she will find me suspiciously insistant and could get irritated.

Any other topic of discussion is going extremely well, but how much I love her waistline seems to be a taboo.

Just a precision: we live in France now but we are from North America. We have theoretically direct access to all croissants and pastries we want.

Any ideas?

I think this goes without saying, but table the kink talk until you deal with you're wife's insecurity. Telling her that her fat belly makes you horny may backfire at this stage.

Talk to her one on one. Tell her that you find her sexy and attractive, so it makes you sad that she doesn't see herself that way.

Depending on how things go, she may be fine with keeping her belly or gaining more fat. However, you need to prepare to help her lose the weight.

It's her body and her choice. Whatever happens, she has the final say. You need to support her 100%.
1 year

Thanks for this wonderful answer Munchies, this is exactly my position so far. Trouble is, I couldn’t have this discussion about her insecurity so far… Working on that !

I think she is so conscious about her because she is very clever (I insist on that point). I think she tends to develop theories on her life instead of simply enjoying it. This is one of the reasons why I am procrastinating on this discussion and live in a globally satisfying status quo. Maybe not all topics can be talked over?…
1 year

Munchies:
Depending on how things go, she may be fine with keeping her belly or gaining more fat.[/quote]

I absolutely loved this part of your answer, Munchies ! smiley
1 year

Duncan:
Thanks for this wonderful answer Munchies, this is exactly my position so far. Trouble is, I couldn’t have this discussion about her insecurity so far… Working on that !

I think she is so conscious about her because she is very clever (I insist on that point). I think she tends to develop theories on her life instead of simply enjoying it. This is one of the reasons why I am procrastinating on this discussion and live in a globally satisfying status quo. Maybe not all topics can be talked over?…

They can. But it can take some time. Sometimes you might even need multiple conversations. Little baby steps.

Other times you gotta wait on the other person to open up. But be clear that you are willing to listen whenever she's ready.

For example, the next time you guys are cuddling on the sofa, you might say to her, "I just wanted you to know I love you. You are the most beautiful person in the world to me. I know you're going through something right now. Just know that no matter what it is, I'm here for you. When you're ready, I'm willing to listen and support you."

In the mean time, help her be active in little ways. For example, go on walks with her at least once a week and start buying more healthy foods. She her that you support her without pushing her to choose one thing or another .
1 year

Thanks, Munchies!
1 year

This sounds familiar. I can totally relate… we have a good relationship and two kids and my wife has gained about 40 pounds since we met which is very awesome to watch and turns me on. I guess she just doesn’t have the sexual link to weight gain meaning she‘s not completely uncomfortable but it’s no like she gets turned on by her (or my) weight gain. She sometimes takes my hand and put ts it on her gut which shows me it’s not a hate-relationship between her and her body. I guess it has a lot to do with some kind of brainwashing by society. She says fat is not beautiful yet she buys chocolate all the time and enjoys herself… an altogether weird situation. I have come out to her that I‘m a fat admirer a long time ago and she’s ok with it although she can’t completely understand it. As long as she keeps eating chocolate I‘m ok with it too🙂
My advice: you should also come out to her when the moment is right. It’s not just about her but also about you. The other guys said you need to wait until she opens up but I also think you have to right to let her know how you feel about it all. Tell her it’s a natural thing. There’s way more fat admirers out there than we know. It’s completely ok to like big women and there’s nothing to be ashamed of. A lot more FA guys should come out of the closet.
1 year

Give her a day of pampering that includes clothes shopping and a make over. Maybe get some ideas from some of the ladies here for places that sell elegant, well fitting clothes for fuller figures. Make her see how attractive she is. While she's getting her hair and nails did, take a few of her chores off her plate...don't get her feeling glamorous then have her come home to do dishes. Show her appreciation for who she is and all she does, it helps self esteem and makes it easier to see yourself as attractive. Compliment her, but not her figure. Go for the eyes, hair,smile, etc. then move slowly back into complimenting her figure.
1 year

MCH:
This sounds familiar. I can totally relate… we have a good relationship and two kids and my wife has gained about 40 pounds since we met which is very awesome to watch and turns me on. I guess she just doesn’t have the sexual link to weight gain meaning she‘s not completely uncomfortable but it’s no like she gets turned on by her (or my) weight gain. She sometimes takes my hand and put ts it on her gut which shows me it’s not a hate-relationship between her and her body. I guess it has a lot to do with some kind of brainwashing by society. She says fat is not beautiful yet she buys chocolate all the time and enjoys herself… an altogether weird situation. I have come out to her that I‘m a fat admirer a long time ago and she’s ok with it although she can’t completely understand it. As long as she keeps eating chocolate I‘m ok with it too🙂
My advice: you should also come out to her when the moment is right. It’s not just about her but also about you. The other guys said you need to wait until she opens up but I also think you have to right to let her know how you feel about it all. Tell her it’s a natural thing. There’s way more fat admirers out there than we know. It’s completely ok to like big women and there’s nothing to be ashamed of. A lot more FA guys should come out of the closet.

Hi MCH,

I agree that our paths look very similar, I bet many husbands feel the same after being married for some time.

I have always been amazed to think that men can be attracted to larger women (I absolutely share your idea that it is a natural and common thing with males) but at the same time women in average don’t respond to male enthusiasm by putting on more weight.

Here is a theory: maybe our wives shifted to a more romantic relationship while our basic male conditions (sorry I am making assumptions about you!) are still attracted to the sexual look and appeal. After giving birth twice, one could assume women aren’t looking for the same outcomes with their relationship.

About your advice: we already have a very intimate level of discussion -has to be after 20 years together!- she knows very well about my fantasies. I guess my point is that she doesn’t want to share her feelings as much as she knows about me.
1 year

Hi Duncan,

Interesting situation. I think there are some possibilities, but it's kind of hard to tell if things are as I think they are.

If you've lived together for 20 years, so that means you know each other very well. She must know what you like, but she doesn't see the positive side of her weight like you do.

In general, I would try to support her in what she wants. Don't force your view point on her. Obviously she's heard them all and doesn't share them. She sounds smart and probably can only be convinced by evidence.

If she says she wants to lose weight it could because of health reasons. Or maybe she knows someone that has weight related health issues. Of course, she could be overreacting, she wont be the first. But she could have legitimate health concerns. So tread carefully.

It also possible that maybe she just doesn't like the idea of being fat and it makes her feel unattractive. Maybe she hold herself to very high standards. Maybe she wants to wear that one dress she could when she was younger. Maybe she's been treated badly by people because of her weight. Could one of many reasons. If this is the case, talking about it can help. Stay away from fetish talk, but ask her why she feels this way about herself. I wouldn't try to get her to change or anything, just listening might is the best approach. Learn what is bothering her.
1 year