Fat experiences

Did my scale broke

Quink333:
Sooo i weight myself.
I gained 1 whole kg in 2 days ??
O was 73.9 three days ago and 75 yesterday ?

Is my scale broken or how is this possible 😭

I wouldn't really worry about it.

For my fellow Americans, 1 kg is roughly 2 lbs.

Your weight can fluctuate a lot for a variety of reasons. Fluid retention, constipation, being full, etc. That 1 kg can leave just as easily as it came.

It is better to weigh yourself less. At least once a week. That way, if you put on 1kg, it's more likely to actually be 1 kg of fat than something else.
1 year

Did my scale broke

Quink333:
Sooo i weight myself.
I gained 1 whole kg in 2 days ??
O was 73.9 three days ago and 75 yesterday ?

Is my scale broken or how is this possible 😭

Munchies:
I wouldn't really worry about it.

For my fellow Americans, 1 kg is roughly 2 lbs.

Your weight can fluctuate a lot for a variety of reasons. Fluid retention, constipation, being full, etc. That 1 kg can leave just as easily as it came.

It is better to weigh yourself less. At least once a week. That way, if you put on 1kg, it's more likely to actually be 1 kg of fat than something else.

Quink333:
Haha oki !
I can't help myself i just love it dnem i see bigger number 😊

I used to weigh myself frequently. My mood would be high when the number on the scale went up and low when it went down. At one point I weighed myself multiple times a day.

It was not emotionally healthy.

I eventually got it to once or twice a week. Then once a month. Now I weigh myself whenever I remember to do so. I'm pretty in tune with my body, so I can tell if my weight has gone up or down. So I just hop on the scale to verify.
1 year

Did my scale broke

Wife and I don’t own one. Few chances to weigh ourselves come at doc visits. I was 206 most recently, up about 15 in the past year. Wifey lost a bit recently with a sinus cold and such, but still came in at 320. I can pretty much guess someone’s weight by their shape and belly size, etc.
1 year