Fat experiences

Doing experiment.

Actually I have! I managed to put on about 50 pounds in roughly 3 months once. It was hard as hell, though. The first month of those three I kept count and realized I'd managed a pound a day. That was after an astronomical amount of calories, though. I was eating extra large fast food meals at least 3 times a day, whole cakes, boxes of snack cakes, whole pizzas, cans of root beer, and even pure lard. I'd slice it up and put it on my burgers (sounds a little gross, but it worked!). I will never forget how challenging it was to keep that up every day. I don't think I have it in me again. Lol. Good luck. I do hope you achieve your goals.
1 year

Doing experiment.

It was pretty incredible after the first 30 pounds, which is when I first noticed belly growth. I actually passed out (in a food coma) one afternoon and then woke up early in the evening to find that my belly had grown while I was asleep (well, perhaps not literally, but it really seemed that way). I was so excited. I put on a tight shirt and went grocery shopping. Lol. After that, the weight kept piling on. After the first 45 pounds I started to notice how different it was for me to move around. I started to be a little more aware of space so I wouldn't knock things over. I also had a harder time getting up, especially when I was sitting on the floor (which I do a lot). I kept forgetting how much bigger I was, and I strained my wrists a little. Overall, though, it was great. I loved how people looked at me, ha ha. I loved the thought of taking up more space and the thought of being so plump compared to other people. I liked the idea of being well fed and a little greedy. I still do. But I'm taking it very slow this time. I'm not even close to being round just yet, and I don't know if I will get there or not. Either way, I have a feeling my set point is now at 130-140 rather than 110-120 like it was 10 years ago. That being said, I may raise my set point again if I gain 65 lbs (total overall) again this time around. My god, I'd be almost 200 by the end of the year if I did that again. Scary and exciting at the same time. Lol. But I'm taking it day by day.
1 year

Doing experiment.

Stefan263000:
Im really skinny feeder i weight 143lbs (6'1) and i will be free for a whole week so i have 7days to gain as much weight as i can. My goal is to gain 7 lbs i need to eat about 8000-10k calories a day. Have any of you had any experiences like this. And im pretty sure it is possible to do. Any encouragement and help is welcome (i prefer female feeders or feedees) feel free to message me here ,on kik or on snap. I will gladly share how it went and pics if they show any difference.

Etiola:
It's possible to do, especially if you are eating fast food or a diet higher in sodium than you're used to (which I expect you will) because you are going to have water retention and water weights more than fat. You'll gain a little fat but it won't all be fat in such a short time.

Even on a very high calorie diet, bodies are incredibly resistant to changes in weight (and that's true I'm either directions), and having a fast metabolism is going to work against you. But if you keep eating fattening foods long enough you will gain weight and if it's more than 15 lbs your body will start making new fat cells that will stay in your body long term.

If you later decide you don't like being fat, you'll be able to shrink them somewhat, but gaining weight will be much easier and maintaining a lower weight will be a constant struggle. Just be sure it's what you want.

Hope you have fun indulging! I really miss doing that myself, but I can't because otherwise my body balloons up in no time.

This the best advice you can get. It’s take a lot of effort to just start gaining weight, but once you on this path there’s no coming back. Fat cells will not go away once they created. Good luck to you!
1 year