Fat experiences

Taking a moment to appreciate guilty crushes...

I have a friend I've known for a good 2 years. He's very much straight, but I've had a cheeky little crush on him for most of the time we've been friends. I like quietly admiring chubby strangers, but there's just something so special about being secretly enamoured with a chunky best friend. The hardest part is resisting the urge to snap at him when he starts talking about dieting or getting into exercise... Lol!
1 year

Taking a moment to appreciate guilty crushes...

Guilty crushes, I think are kind of fun to have. My wife's cousin, who we see 2 or 3 times per year, is very close to my ideal. Beautiful face and hair; and a spectacular 350 lb. figure. She loves to eat and has often proclaimed that she could never lose weight because she loves food too much. What a dream!

A second guilty crush is my cousin. We grew up together and in junior high and high school I had a huge crush on her. She is 3 years older than me. It only got worse when she got married. She immediately put on 40 lbs. and I found myself more turned on than ever. Fast forward to today and she is 80 lbs. heavier, and I still am so attracted to her.

Both are my FA dreams come true!
1 year