General

Body modification

I have been into body modification since I was a very little girl when tattoos were NOT mainstream and a family friend would let me color in his tattoos with markers. I knew despite my mother’s wishes I too be covered in tattoos when I grew up.

But this also led to a love of all sorts of body modifications… and a love and appreciation for those who are authentic to themselves and a create a body that makes them happy and reflects how they see themselves…

Idc if it’s Lizard Man or huge fake lips and tits or getting fat or whatever… I just want people to feel like their most authentic selves.

But as someone who didn’t come to FA/feederism until late adulthood it makes more sense to me that I’d embrace this after a lifetime of being fit when I realize just how important a role body modification has played for me.

So I was wondering if there was anyone else whose roots are also in body modification.
1 year

Body modification

EIIe:
I have been into body modification since I was a very little girl when tattoos were NOT mainstream and a family friend would let me color in his tattoos with markers. I knew despite my mother’s wishes I too be covered in tattoos when I grew up.

But this also led to a love of all sorts of body modifications… and a love and appreciation for those who are authentic to themselves and a create a body that makes them happy and reflects how they see themselves…

Idc if it’s Lizard Man or huge fake lips and tits or getting fat or whatever… I just want people to feel like their most authentic selves.

But as someone who didn’t come to FA/feederism until late adulthood it makes more sense to me that I’d embrace this after a lifetime of being fit when I realize just how important a role body modification has played for me.

So I was wondering if there was anyone else whose roots are also in body modification.

I’m not sure how much I’d say my feederism is rooted in body modification but as I’ve gotten older and got access to adult knowledge and resources I’ve definitely found myself looking to apply specific changes to my body’s appearance.

Currently I’d say my most extreme body modification activities are around saline infusions. Although temporary in nature they do leave some minor permanent effects. However they did unlock the knowledge that I want to make some of the changes permanent. So along that line of thought I’m continuing down the rabbit hole as it were and exploring options that would achieve that.

Along with the saline infusions, I’ve been recently experimenting with a permanent simulated modification. Whereby I use prosthesis to simulate the modification in a gradually increasing manor so that when I do achieve the permanent results it’s not a huge shock to my social dynamic etc. and it also allows for a greater sample set in which to draw my experience from in determining how far I’d like to push the permanent modifications.
1 year