Fat experiences

Helplessness- your take

Feeders, foodies, and fatties- Do you find helplessness hot? Like being unable to get up out of a low chair, or getting out of breath easily, and the resulting pity from it. I've gotten pity looks just walking by with a bulbous body.
1 year

Helplessness- your take

Spoop Skerry:
Feeders, foodies, and fatties- Do you find helplessness hot? Like being unable to get up out of a low chair, or getting out of breath easily, and the resulting pity from it. I've gotten pity looks just walking by with a bulbous body.

Mm, to a degree.

My feedee is also my sub. So helplessness is sexy. But more along the lines of my feedee being completely at my mercy. Outside of play, I will tease him, but I'm not turned out.

Of course, this often leads to other things that will turn me on ~
1 year

Helplessness- your take

Been thinking about how helpless I am around food and how much I spend on fast food and groceries, and it definitely has grown on me as I’ve gotten more into feedism
1 year

Helplessness- your take

Continuing with this idea, if I was visiting a city I wasn't going to return to, I would love to go all out: wear a too-small food-stained tank top and stretchy shorts, waddle everywhere, tank up 7 to 8 times a day at fast food places, and act horrifically out of shape.
Oh, and use mobility scooters in stores, buying nothing but more carbs and calories.
1 year

Helplessness- your take

I always thought it would be tragic and a turnoff-

And then I fell in love with someone who keeps gaining weight, losing mobility, and completely fine with it. And I discovered that I love it when she needs help and I'm there for her.

She cries out "HONEYYY!" in this adorable pouty voice, and I know that means she has "fat girl problems." She got stuck in the bathtub and I had to pull her out, and we both started laughing.
1 year

Helplessness- your take

I spend 50.00 a week on junk food and still want more, if I had the money I'd spend 250.00 a day on food and takeaways, every time I see the just eat advert, I think of a binge, even if I'm eating I'm still thinking about food and what to get next. Were all food addict's
1 year

Helplessness- your take

when i get out of breath and have to sit down when walking, and when i can't reach to tie my shoes - that kind of stuff is not arousing to me as i am trying to get through my day. when i have trouble using a public rest room, or cleaning up after, definitely not hot.

when i am in a more relaxed setting, and i can't reach something because my big belly is in the way, yeah that can be a little hot, if i am honest.

on the weekend at the beach, i couldn't get up off the ground without help from amazingem. at first it was not hot, but when she started to tease me and tell me what a beached helpless whale i'd become, essentially asserting her dominance in a gentle way, then it became a more arousing moment.

so i think context matters a lot.
1 year

Helplessness- your take

I am apparently in the opposing opinion. I am fat, i have always been fat, i have lipodema so maybe it is because of that.

You can be fit and fat. I am not weak, i used to walk 2-3 hours a day, 10k steps minimum. I can work and go all day. I can lift semi okay heavy things. I dont run because... no... but i like being able to do things, especially when people assume i cannot because i am fat.

So no XD I do not want to be helpless, i want to be powerful. I want people to never hurt me again.
1 year

Helplessness- your take

Spike:
I am apparently in the opposing opinion. I am fat, i have always been fat, i have lipodema so maybe it is because of that.

You can be fit and fat. I am not weak, i used to walk 2-3 hours a day, 10k steps minimum. I can work and go all day. I can lift semi okay heavy things. I dont run because... no... but i like being able to do things, especially when people assume i cannot because i am fat.

So no XD I do not want to be helpless, i want to be powerful. I want people to never hurt me again.

Hey, that's valid too. It's one of the reasons I got buff.
1 year