Fat experiences

People hate my body / belly

Beni:
The most important thing is that you have to like your body. It is your body. If you like to be fat then be fat and dont care what they say. But I understand it is easier said than done espacially if the persons saying it, are friends and family. If they are you need talk to them and tell them you are comfortable in your body and dislike the way they talk about you.

HappyMe:
Thanks !
It's the people I love. They really don't understand... It doesn't matter, I'm just starting to doubt myself. Whether I'm weird because I like having a tummy. That it is nice to always be out of breath and to gain weight every month. They just don't understand the concept of feedee. I understand that my ex broke up with me because I went from 110lbs to this, but I don't think others should get involved.

You can be fat and pretty at the same time. Being fat doesn't bar you from beauty.

As a buff woman, I don't conform to a lot of people's idea of a beautiful woman. I know my family gave me flack for it. I know there are guys that wouldn't dare try to get with a woman stronger than they are.

But that's ok. Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And so long as I know I look good, that's all that matters.

You'll get to a point where you realize that other people's opinions of you don't matter. Until you do, surround yourself with people that will lift you up
1 year