Fat experiences

Bigger belly, bigger gases?

I’ve always had a problem with bloating and gas, ever since I was a teen. However, since gaining a lot of weight recently, I’ve found my belly to have several gas bubbles just scattered throughout my guts. Where once I’d have to excuse myself once every fifteen to twenty minutes for a smallish burp or a silent toot, it seems every two or three minutes I belch rudely, and I’m often having to cover my blush when I excuse myself. I consider this to be a bonus of my recent weight gain, as I’ve always dreamed of both looking fat and acting like a slob. However, am I the only one who’s noticed it’s gotten worse? Are they related?
1 year

Stuffing, in particular, stretches the guts, and extra weight presses air around, so yes, I believe the two are related.
1 year

BloatedFatChick:
I’ve always had a problem with bloating and gas, ever since I was a teen. However, since gaining a lot of weight recently, I’ve found my belly to have several gas bubbles just scattered throughout my guts. Where once I’d have to excuse myself once every fifteen to twenty minutes for a smallish burp or a silent toot, it seems every two or three minutes I belch rudely, and I’m often having to cover my blush when I excuse myself. I consider this to be a bonus of my recent weight gain, as I’ve always dreamed of both looking fat and acting like a slob. However, am I the only one who’s noticed it’s gotten worse? Are they related?

Sounds like you've stretched your belly out, have swallowed a lot of air, and are eating a lot of foods that give you gas. How fat you are has no bearings on that.
1 year

Who knows? I am loving that you are enjoying it. I know I can relate on the opposite side: a gassy lady is well received on my end!
1 year