Fat experiences

Too fat to look pregnant

All of our pillow talk revolves around just how obese she's become. She said she's beyond the point of being mistaken for pregnant. She's so fat NOBODY could ever mistake her for pregnant, because just looking at all the rolls and folds of flab on her massive body, everyone can tell, as she put it herself, she's "Not pregnant with babies, pregnant with food." In her case, it's quadruplets at least lol

It would be the other way around, I said. If she got pregnant, nobody would be able to tell because her gut is so huge, how would anyone be able to notice a "baby bump"? She laughed and agreed!
1 year

Too fat to look pregnant

wonderful. i hope you impregnant her just to experience that. Your baby in her belly and no one else will even know.
1 year

Too fat to look pregnant

Bellyempire:
wonderful. i hope you impregnant her just to experience that. Your baby in her belly and no one else will even know.

Like they say pregnant women are "eating for two"? She's already "eating for three"- double portions for herself, and then one because she's getting fat for me. With a baby she'd be "eating for four."
1 year

Too fat to look pregnant

so you don't need children smiley
1 year

Too fat to look pregnant

Fato2:

It's likely she can't even have children. So instead, I'll just dedicate more effort to taking care of her as she loses mobility.
1 year

Too fat to look pregnant

Fato2:

Wifestuffer:
It's likely she can't even have children. So instead, I'll just dedicate more effort to taking care of her as she loses mobility.

i think it's better then having children !
1 year