Fat experiences

Obesity boosting self-confidence

My gaining love is 4'10" and hateshatesHATES feeling short and small. Well, she can't just grow up, but she can sure grow OUT to compensate. As a result, she's the shortest person among our friends and family. But she's become also literally the most massive person among our friends and family. The most massive woman wherever she goes. She's sorter than all her friends standing up...but TALLER than all of them sitting down on account of her huge fat ass.

I've seen a handful of ladies bigger than her in the span of a decade, but they're so rare she's never been in a room with a woman who outclassed her. In fact, I found some stats which suggested she's above the 99th percentile for women in Japan. I'm in love with literally one of the most obese gals in the nation!

And it's made her feel so much happier and confident with her body! She's no longer "the short one" she's "the huge one."
1 year

Obesity boosting self-confidence

AnonLovesBlubber:
That's so sweet! Very wholesome

She's become the queen of body confidence. Other girls have said stuff like "Ewww, she's so fat!" in public loud enough for her to hear. And she's said "That was rude...but also true! I'm hungry!"
1 year