Fat experiences

Surprise gain - anyone else ever surprised?

Had to see a Dr today and they had to take my weight and I totally wasn't prepared for the number! I hadn't been really eating recently - kinda due to depression so expected it to be close to 170-180lbs (about 80kg) but instead I was/am 211lbs (96kg)! Had to share this crazyness!
1 year

Charlotte7:
Had to see a Dr today and they had to take my weight and I totally wasn't prepared for the number! I hadn't been really eating recently - kinda due to depression so expected it to be close to 170-180lbs (about 80kg) but instead I was/am 211lbs (96kg)! Had to share this crazyness!

I had a similar moment about a year ago, just from good ol’ Covid weight. We don’t have a scale in our house but we were visiting a friend that does. I normally don’t fluctuate much over the 165lb range, but I was almost at 190lbs without having any idea that I had gained any weight whatsoever leading up to that 😳 I thought the scale was broken but I later confirmed it. The only signal I had whatsoever was that my pants were cinching me more at the waist/one pair stopped fitting altogether. Honestly, that’s the power of not owning any skin-tight clothes (although some have gotten what could be called skin tight since I bought them).
1 year

I had a similar experience last year, I went to the doctor and I was completely shocked to find out I was over 300 thinking I was still like 260ish it’s when I actually tried dieting it didn’t work out well then found body positive/acceptance then found this stuff now I’m a lil over 350
1 year