Gaining

Adding heavy cream to a premade milkshake?

Does anyone know if this would affect the taste of the milkshake or would I just be adding a whole lot of delicious calories to it lol
1 year

I've added heavy cream to melted McDonalds thickshakes before, and it only slightly lessens the sweetness which made it easier to chug. Would recommend trying to see if it's something you enjoy.
1 year

It’s amazing smiley
1 year

Doublefrosted:
I've added heavy cream to melted McDonalds thickshakes before, and it only slightly lessens the sweetness which made it easier to chug. Would recommend trying to see if it's something you enjoy.

Nice Idea, I want to try that too ... smiley
1 year

I do this quite often, although I dont always pick up heavy cream whenever I go shopping. Go to grocery store with mom sometimes and she'd know I am not using it for cooking. I dont really much care what cashier thinks anymore when 3 quarts get rung up at once.

When I do have HWC in the fridge I hit the drive thru for milkshakes or two on my way home from work several times a week. The cream takes away some of the sweetness and creamy taste. It's the simplest way to consume an extra 1,000+ calories.
I also use it in cereal as milk substitute or mixed and stir some into a glass of milk to dilute the cream.

When money is tighter I mix my own with heavy cream melted ice cream milk and chocolate syrup. Occasionally I add peanut butter or nutella but that's more rare. It's easiest to grab a premade malt or shake and just add heavy cream.
1 year

I tried this today and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. You can obviously tell that the cream is still present, but it was enough that I was able to sip the drink and I’ve never had that kind of relationship with straight cream. Definitely helps my stomach to space out the intake as well. Thanks for the advice!
1 year

I’ve been ordering heavy cream with my Starbucks, I’ve noticed a fluff up
1 year

Cactusrager:
I’ve been ordering heavy cream with my Starbucks, I’ve noticed a fluff up

What’s your typical order?
1 year

Vanilla caramel mocha Frappuccino, Heavy cream and heavy caramel drizzle , the biggest size they got
1 year