Animus:
Top 5 video games?

This is a toughy, Here's my current list:

1. Xenoblade 2
2. Xenoblade 3
3. Xenoblade 1
4. Zelda Botw
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I think you can tell which game series is my favourite of all time from this list also lol
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Animus:
Top 5 video games?

Miachu:
This is a toughy, Here's my current list:

1. Xenoblade 2
2. Xenoblade 3
3. Xenoblade 1
4. Zelda Botw
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I think you can tell which game series is my favourite of all time from this list also lol

I definitely can. Very high praise for the newest xenoblade
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Yet another masterpiece
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Thanks for the questions so far everyone that's asked some! Much appreciated

Still up for more questions from anyone! Don't be afraid to ask whatever! 😁
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Hmm, if you could make an anime of your own without restriction, what kind would it be and what would its story be about?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Imagine its your birthday, your friend picks you up to take you out for the day, their treat. They know you like to eat so they say where are we eating first? How would the day pan out?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

GrowingLover:
Hmm, if you could make an anime of your own without restriction, what kind would it be and what would its story be about?

I've already thought about a idea for a series before.

The idea is there would be different stories in different time periods all linked with each other in some ways and to one event in particular, but all the stories being different genres, However there would be a big plot twist.

It's kinda hard to really say what the story would be, without actually writing it all down

BUT! for an anime, I'd honestly want to maybe make a detective one, with the main characters all having different bodies types... Or... A super hero who comes out of retirement, But after becoming a mother and putting on 'mum weight' she'd have to juggle family life with hero work
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Bbwsrhot:
Imagine its your birthday, your friend picks you up to take you out for the day, their treat. They know you like to eat so they say where are we eating first? How would the day pan out?

I'd probably end up going to a restaurant in the morning, in the afternoon maybe some treats like ice-cream and such, then in the evening a buffet and try and getting myself as full as possible, and if I'm able to eat more afterwards, more snacks at home
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Bbwsrhot:

Miachu:
I'd probably end up going to a restaurant in the morning, in the afternoon maybe some treats like ice-cream and such, then in the evening a buffet and try and getting myself as full as possible, and if I'm able to eat more afterwards, more snacks at home

Sounds a good day, cant go wrong with a buffet unless you wear the wrong outfit
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Bbwsrhot:
Sounds a good day, cant go wrong with a buffet unless you wear the wrong outfit

Now where's the fun in not wearing a lovely tight dress to5a buffet? haha
1 year
12345   loading