Fat experiences

Fat and “in shape”

Do you like your fat partner/fat self in shape or out of shape?

The previous fat women I was with were all out of shape, and I took it for granted. I liked the idea they were so big they had trouble/didn’t like exercising. I even enjoyed the fact that they got out of breath when we went for a walk (or when they got on top).

Now, my partner for many years was fit when we met, and gained (unintentionally, even though she knows I prefer fat women) as the years went by to the point that she is now fat (not as fat as my previous girlfriends, but fat). But she never stopped working out, so she is now fat, and in shape (not as in shape as when we met, but still in good shape).

I must say that I love the fact (didn’t know it was an option) that a woman can be fat and in shape! I love seeing her squeeze into her workout clothes, love seeing everything jiggles as she runs, loves the way she moves and dances (and the fact she can dance!) and most of all the fact that she is so energetic (even when she is on top 😉 )

What do you people like, fat and “in shape” or fat and out of shape?
1 year

Fat and “in shape”

She's a balance of both. Pretty active once she gets up from the couch... but it's taking her more and more effort to get up from the couch.

She doesn't mind, she told me up front she wouldn't be upset about becoming completely immobile!
1 year

Fat and “in shape”

Hem hem, round is a shape!
JK... I actually have some experience with this from the opposite perspective.
I was never super athletic or sporty but did often partake in 5 - 20 mile bike rides w/ family. Always active but never actually worked out. As an adult my job is fairly physical, on my feet 8+ hours and requires lots of bending/kneeling and basic stamina.

Ive gained almost exactly 100 pounds over my years of employment. And credit this job to the ability to drop down into a full squat, be able to hold it for minutes at a time and able to stand back up unaided with just leg power at 270+ pounds. I know tubby people 30 - 50 pounds lighter that are in much worse shape and defiantly can't squat.

I do enjoy those moments my weight makes getting off the couch harder, or surprises me in other ways as I attempt to bend over. That said I am glad to be somewhat physically fit still. I don't plan to sign up for a gym but hope to keep up same levels and stamina comparable to my weight in future.
1 year

Fat and “in shape”

This is a great question and I actually don't think its easy to answer.

On one hand, having a partner that has reached a point of being out of shape for most/all physical activity is an FA's (my) dream.

However, being able to share various experiences with your partner which require some physical exertion is a couple's dream (and mine).

I think at the end of the day, much like most lifestyle conundrums with feederism, its about balance. For me personally, I would be happy either way, if my partner is happy just the same.
1 year