Fat experiences

My girlfriend's reaction on my weight gain

I am happy to hear that something once negative has become positive for both of you. I hope you too continue to communicate with each other about your growing frame so everything stays as good it as it can be with your relationship
1 year

So the last two weeks I've been actively gaining weight by eating around 5000 calories a day and drinking at least 250mls of heavy cream(double cream where im from) every day and a shake of serious mass.. ive definitely got bigger, even stronger and my belly is definitely bigger.. yesterday I saw my girlfriend for the first time since I started gaining. She is very fit and sporty and as far as I know not into all this but she couldn't keep her hands off me..she kept saying that whatever I did the last few weeks is amazing and that she loves how big my chest and arms were...she didn't mention my growing belly but she gave me a belly rub after a large meal and she can't seem to keep her hands off me.. I told her ill keep drinking the protein shakes and will get bigger and she loved it.....what do ye guys think? Is she secretly into weight gain. Should I tell her about my secret? Is she just into me getting bulkier (stronger) or does she like my new fat belly too?
1 year

Hard to say, maybe you could just tell her that your whole body would get more and maybe ask if she would mind.
1 year