Submission and domination

Farm pig fantasy

Matt107013xxx:
Me too

Getting fat for our predators?
Report in the gaining. Our farmers, witches and chefs can see how we are getting closer to being on the menu.👨🏻‍🍳🍗🍽
10 months

Farm pig fantasy

ChubbyHunnie:
I can't stop thinking about a scenario where I'm trapped by a sadistic farmer who wants to grow me into a fat juicy hog ready for the dinner table. I'd be kept in a pen too low to stand in so I wouldn't be able to walk around. My muscles would become like melted butter as I was fed all day long. A tube of shake would always be available to me and my trough would be filled three times a day with fresh greasy, sugary slop. At first I wouldn't want to eat everything but the appetite stimulates snuck in my food would eventually compel me to eat until I was unable to crawl. I would gain hundreds of pounds of blubber all over my body, looking more like a pig each hour. Daily I would be put on a scale and weighed, have my thick pork belly measured with calipers, and mercilessly teased for growing so patheticly, helplessly fat. There would always be the looming threat of the slaughterhouse once I got huge enough to be a perfect prized sow. Any feeders with fantasies like this?
sounds amazing
10 months

Farm pig fantasy

Mrkfly:
Yes, I've even thought of owning a feeding farm where feeders can bring their feedees to fatten

I would love to go to that farm, I would eat like a pig until I couldn't take it anymore, I would surely tell my feeder to take me.
3 months
123   loading