Less than 5000 is considered sedentary
My daily average this year is 3500
1 year

How many steps a day do you get?

Kimllyy:
A healthy goal is 10000
Less than 5000 is considered sedentary
My daily average this year is 3500

Walking 10k steps a day is all well and good, but it doesn't paint a complete picture of how active you are.

On average, I walk about 6k to 10k steps a day, depending on how lazy/busy I am. But I also do a lot of other exercises to keep fit. Walking is a low-impact exercise. You can take fewer steps and still be healthy so long as you are also doing other things to stay active. I prefer to do medium or high-impact exercises. Sometimes, I'm too busy to walk a lot, but if I spend 30 minutes a day doing a high-intensity workout, I don't have to worry about my steps.
1 year

H3rmanWolv3rstorm:
I walk about 1.5 miles a day, 3200 steps. Too many steps stop my butt growing smiley

If you want to get a bigger butt, you may also want to build muscle there. Lunges and squats are good for that.

When I was skinny, I didn't have very much of a butt. Now I do, and it's mostly muscle. Imagine what would happen if you combined fat and muscle.
1 year

H3rmanWolv3rstorm:
I walk about 1.5 miles a day, 3200 steps. Too many steps stop my butt growing smiley

Munchies:
If you want to get a bigger butt, you may also want to build muscle there. Lunges and squats are good for that.

When I was skinny, I didn't have very much of a butt. Now I do, and it's mostly muscle. Imagine what would happen if you combined fat and muscle.

H3rmanWolv3rstorm:
True yeah, did used to do these (got my own weights) but sadly a slipped disc means I can't at the moment.

Oof. Literal pain and suffering. I hope you get some relief.
1 year

About 20 thousand for me. I work long days un a large building unfortunately
1 year

Around 6000 steps is normal for me. I like walking, it's good for maintaining my massive thighs and my bubble round butt.
1 year

Too many
1 year

And I'm sure you jiggle so nice while doing it. You would probably catch me "falling behind" a lot to watch your butt sway.
1 year

Depends on the day
Work days 3-5k
Day off, less than 1k if I can help it.
1 year

Very little, I find as I got more than 500 I have avoided walking more and think how to avoid it if possible. However I like walking in the pool account of the buoyancy. So less that 1000 steps a day on hard surfaces to protect my ankle. But on grass or firm sand at the beach I am okay will walk 500 to 1000 meters but just not that often. But no steep slopes of stairs to much effort.
1 year
12   loading