General

How do you find follow people on here. i came from feabie, grommr twitter, discord

This site is confusingly formatted. Reminds me of discord/ Reddit kinda
1 year

How do you find follow people on here. i came from feabie, grommr twitter, discord

You can follow someone from their profile. Click the big red follow button near the top.
1 year

Don't worry, I was on here for 10yrs before I realized you could follow people and like picture. 8yrs before I found out you can stop the group chat from showing the newest message so you could go back and read what they have been chatting about.
1 year

I spent about a month or two on this site with a blank profile just so I could poke around the site a bit before venturing out. And even then, it took me a month or two to mostly figure out the site.

Of course, I'm still learning new things all the time. Plus there are new features from time to time as well. FF as it is now looks a bit different from how it did a year ago
1 year