General

Why do men visit my profile (i’m male)?

I am a straight male. When I post new pix, I get lots of men visiting and commenting, but very few women. Wonder why that is?
1 year

Sometimes when we go to click on a woman's profile in chat, it's position changes and we click on male profiles by complete accident. Comments, that's a whole another story
1 year

I wouldn't worry about that too much, especially if you mention being straight on your profile.

Maybe a good number of these users are gay or bi, experiencing slight disappointment.

Maybe some of them are curious about weight and height. The only way to see someone's height is to view the profile. Straight men might be curious about that.

Maybe users wonder about other content you have like posts or stories.

As a volunteer moderator it's likely for me to view a lot of profiles, whether male, female, or trans, regardless of any romantic potential.

If it crosses into harassment, particularly harassment that can't be solved with a simple block, that will be a problem in which case, I urge you to file a report. These reports all end up in one central place that's viewable by all moderators, who are effectively duty-bound to be impartial.
1 year

I think male gainers like to look at other male gainers photos as goals / to imagine themselves that size
1 year

Maybe mention that you're straight in your bio. But honestly the attention is a compliment!
1 year

EatNGetFatter:
I am a straight male. When I post new pix, I get lots of men visiting and commenting, but very few women. Wonder why that is?

There are men attracted to men on this site. Some men (regardless of sexuality) like to look at men gaining for inspiration.

On the flip side, for women attracted to men, it's hard finding sexy pics on FF. With love, but many men aren't good at taking pictures on this site. The women tend to put the effort into the angles, backgrounds, and lighting. Meanwhile, the men kind of... sit there. The level of effort is not the same.

As such, many women attracted to men don't even bother looking.
1 year

I'm a Foodee/admirer/Encourager/Site Mod.I mainly look to see who I'm talking to & if they ask for admiration &/or encouragement.....I'm here
1 year

All of the above, and, in the case of members with ambiguous avatars, gender is unclear until one has viewed their profile page.
1 year

I think the replies nailed it right on the head. Of course, there are gay and Bi men. OP being straight doesn't mean men of those sexualities can't look at nice pics smiley. Also, as mentioned, getting inspiration or to imagine what oneself would look like at different sizes. I'm straight and married, but have made friends with many gay and bi men in the community. Even straight ones just looking to get gaining tips and ideas. Or just a friend to share their gaining journey. Also as was mentioned, I'd take it as a compliment! Lol smiley
1 year

I think the replies nailed it right on the head. Of course, there are gay and Bi men. OP being straight doesn't mean men of those sexualities can't look at nice pics smiley. Also, as mentioned, getting inspiration or to imagine what oneself would look like at different sizes. I'm straight and married, but have made friends with many gay and bi men in the community. Even straight ones just looking to get gaining tips and ideas. Or just a friend to share their gaining journey. Also as was mentioned, I'd take it as a compliment! Lol smiley
1 year
1234   loading