Extreme obesity

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

This is my ultimate goal, and as I get bigger seems more and more like where my life is headed. Being 1000+ would be ideal
1 year

If I’m able to gain 5 pounds a month or about .17 pound a day for the next 12 years I would make it to 1000 pounds.
Very intrigued to see if I can reach 1000 pounds.
1 year

Andromeda:
I genuinely do, and I'm willing to make the accommodations in my life to support it.

Hedonistic_Purity:
Don't ever stop

Andromeda:
At the rate I'm going, stopping seems unlikely. I blew up over the holidays and am still growing. I've gained 68 pounds in four months and my gain has leveled out at 2-3 pounds a week. At this rate, if I can put on 10 pounds a month, I'll be 570 by Christmas

Don't slow down no matter what happens.
1 year

Andromeda:
I genuinely do, and I'm willing to make the accommodations in my life to support it.

Hedonistic_Purity:
Don't ever stop

Andromeda:
At the rate I'm going, stopping seems unlikely. I blew up over the holidays and am still growing. I've gained 68 pounds in four months and my gain has leveled out at 2-3 pounds a week. At this rate, if I can put on 10 pounds a month, I'll be 570 by Christmas

Have you started preparing yourself by looking into buying a scooter? At this rate you may hit this size sooner!
1 year

Andromeda:
I actually got my first scooter as a late Christmas gift to myself last month! I also already have a hea
vy-duty shower chair, shower hose extender, and a bariatric chair in my kitchen. I'm thinking ahead to mitigate challenges and accommodate my increasing size easily.

It will also make sure you stand less. Perfect ❤️
1 year

keep going. if this is what you need, you won't be happy until you reach your goal. That's what I did. I decided to stop making believe I didn't want to be immobile.
1 year

Big Hot Guy:
keep going. if this is what you need, you won't be happy until you reach your goal. That's what I did. I decided to stop making believe I didn't want to be immobile.

Andromeda:
I did that for a long time, pretending both to myself and others. In reality, I'm gaining 20 pounds a month of every extra inch of fat makes me want more, even though the limitations are increasing.

FAMGM:
At what point do you say that you can’t handle any more limitations? And, how do you answer that sweet, throbbing intensity that tells you that, yes, you’ve reached as many limitations as you can manage, but what you CAN do will be just that little bit more pleasurable with another 10 lbs…

Andromeda:
The way I see it, the ballooning fat is worth the limitations, and so is having a stuffed, bloated belly... Constantly having a fatter gut, feeling more blubber on my sides as they push my arms out further. I can't imagine ever NOT wanting to be fatter than I currently am.

FAMGM:
Well, I’m very glad that you’ve completely surrendered… the way you’ve expressed the progression of the idea in your mind over time has been the epitome of the psychological drive for hedonism, and nothing short of inspirational.

Andromeda:
Thank you! Perception of being satisfied evolves too, I think. There probably was a time when a full belly from a big meal satisfied me; then eventually I no longer felt satisfied unless I was stuffed. Now, being stuffed isn't enough. Now I only truly feel satisfied if I'm short of breath and about to pop. The brain is a curious thing.

The perfect recipe to need to be rolled out of a room because you're so fat. Your commitment to stretching your stomach, and packing on so much weight per month is legendary.
1 year

I think it would be amazing to reach that goal, maybe double 🐷
1 year

I want that, I would love to have an extreme body.
I'm happy with my 700+ pounds, but if I could get over 1000 pounds that would be great.
If one day I reach that weight and my heart allows it, I'm going to try to become the fattest woman in history and why not the fattest person alive in history.
It seems easy because I already have extreme obesity, but the reality is that I lack 120 kilos to enter the competition and 350 kilos to break those records.
The fattest people list is full of men, we have to add more women there.
1 year

Absolutely. I know it'd be extremely risky and expensive but the idea of being that huge and the gut that would come with it is super enticing.

If I could reach 1000 I'd absolutely push for more
11 months
12345   loading