Extreme obesity

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

I wanna be fed until I cannot move.
12 months

That’s a hefty goal for sure, i hope one day I can find someone that will get me there. I’d throw everything away just to have fulfilled my fantasy . Unfortunately the odds of that are super unlikely. But a girl can dream smiley
12 months

It’s probably not very realistic but I have to admit, I love the fantasy of imagining myself as a giant bag of fat who is spending his every waking hour stuffing himself full of food to maintain 1000 pounds and even growing beyond that!
11 months

making it to 1000lbs isn't enough for me, i wanna gain well over one ton
10 months

Traveler:
it is an ultimate fantasy and will most likely remain a fantasy

I agree. Some things are too hard to achieve. If they find a cure to diseases that come with obesity, it might be a reality. Until then it will stay a fantasy.
10 months

I do like the appearance of people over 800 lbs some are really impressive. I like the layers of fat rolls on all part of their person and the way some belly reach towards their feet when seated on a bed. But I for me do not think I could give up my ability to drive a car or go out to experience that amazing amount of fat.
9 months

I do like the appearance of people over 800 lbs some are really impressive. I like the layers of fat rolls on all part of their person and the way some belly reach towards their feet when seated on a bed. But I for me do not think I could give up my ability to drive a car or go out to experience that amazing amount of fat.
9 months

I find nothing sexier than imagining myself at 1000lbs! Knowing how great that weight would feel on me! Scary but so exciting
9 months

The idea would be very interesting, passing from fantasy to reality and reaching a considerable weight and size, but the problems are many, mainly financial, physical and health.
So in my case, I prefer to keep it as a nice fantasy for now😅
9 months

I have no fixed goal I want to become as big as possible personally
9 months
12345   loading