General

Code word to identify people in the community?

Fireduct:
Ive been on the site for while but idk if I missed the memo or something. Is there some kind of codeword to tell if someone is also part of this community in public? Or do people just blatantly ask “hey are you into feederism?” Or instead just wear a shirt that says feedee lol and wait to see who recognizes the word?

There's been talk about it for years now, but nothing seems to have been decided. I've seen ideas for tattoos, hand signs, code words, ect. There's even a flag.

But, at this time, the only way to know is to ask.
1 year

Anyone ever see the movie City Island?

The SSBBW's code word is 'Botero'
1 year

There's a shirt that says, "Feed me and tell me I'm pretty".
1 year

Grazeguzzlegorge:
I don’t have a specific code word as such but I do have phrases and behaviours that may signal being a feedist. These include:

1) Expressing a love of food in a vanilla-ish foodie manner.

2) Owning the fact I can be a glutton and have to hold myself back when around food I enjoy (one of the great joys of feedism is to forgo this restriction).

3) Not be concerned around weight gain. If it’s a choice between enjoying delicious food or having a slimmer figure then food wins every time.

Eh, that's not a very obvious way to tell. A lot of plus-sized normies are like this too.
1 year

JohnnyRocket:
There's a shirt that says, "Feed me and tell me I'm pretty".

It's glorious, lol. But also, a lot of normies vibe with the shirt too.
1 year

I was talking to a woman on a regular dating site this one time. And her username was overtly feedist related. So we're talking. I don't bring anything up. And then she goes, "oh, btw. Just so you know I'm not into that. It's actually a band name."

And it was.
1 year

JohnnyRocket:
I was talking to a woman on a regular dating site this one time. And her username was overtly feedist related. So we're talking. I don't bring anything up. And then she goes, "oh, btw. Just so you know I'm not into that. It's actually a band name."

And it was.

Well, share with the class. What was the band?
1 year

JohnnyRocket:

And it was.

Munchies:

FeedMe
Some kind of electronica
1 year

JohnnyRocket:

And it was.

Munchies:

JohnnyRocket:
FeedMe
Some kind of electronica

FeedMe rocks! Really great EDM music.
Sorry about that but definitely look things up like that before dipping your toe into the subject.
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
Anyone ever see the movie City Island?

The SSBBW's code word is 'Botero'

This!
1 year
123   loading