Extreme obesity

What have you started experiencing as you become fatter?

SpookyCute000:
Health wise and just daily life sorta things is what I'm curious about. Lately I've been coughing randomly for no reason. Yesterday I went out with a feeder and randomly coughed for a bit.

This has happened despite not having covid so I'm curious if it's obesity related asthma?

I'm 5'1 and 215lbs which is considered morbidly obese so it could be.

I'm honestly wondering at which point I'll start waddling and struggling to reach down lol

It could be asthma. It could also be high pollen count as it's Spring. There's a number of reasons why you could have had a coughing fit. Reach out to your doctor if you are concerned or the symptoms persist.

As to when you'll start waddling and struggling to bend down, that's more dependent on your body shape than your size.
12 months

your body is working harder to support itself because you’re bigger. Are you short of breath while doing something strenuous that wasn’t really strenuous before?

Waddling will happen when it becomes the easier way of movement than fully extending your legs or they get so big your muscles struggle to lift them up.
12 months

Get some new shoes if you’re gonna be walking a lot your feet will thank you later
12 months

Some people around me have started gaining. Others have started getting angry more easily. Capability-wise, the only noticeable change is having a lowering center of gravity, so my balancing requires a bit of readjustment.
12 months

Everything is getting sensitive. Even with out a shirt on it feels like having a tight shirt on. And I can't keep my hands off my growing body.
11 months

The heavier I get, I find I perspire more and have more shortness of breath. I also feel my heart rate increase with the slightest exertion. The symptoms are even more profound when I'm very full, which is most of the time.
9 months

Basically slowing down! Walking slower everything is an effort even getting up off the couch or out of bed! Also sweating much more and getting out of breath
9 months

Sinking and being very bigger on this planet. Of course a wobbling, and seeing your body become what you wanted. Happiness & more comfortable in my body.
9 months

My body “feels” a lot different to maneuver now.

I struggle to sit fully upright with my massive belly, I have to kind of lean back a bit to accommodate its size. When I walk, it jiggles and sways side to side and throws my balance off a bit.

I have to really squeeze my butt into chairs with armrests, it’s soft enough where I can kind of stuff it into the chair but my ass cheeks press hard against the sides.

My nipples have gotten so sensitive, and it can get uncomfortable wearing a shirt for too long. My breasts are a C cup now so maybe it’s time for a sports bra, idk. They’re big enough to get in the way sometimes.
9 months