General

Feedist thruple

I should not put too much effort in it. After all Piggy takes a lot of time and effort. I am sure you take care of him, but if he isn't up for the job after you disciplined him, just fatten him up and sell him to some really evil gay feeders.
11 months

Feedist thruple

Spekbil 123:
I should not put too much effort in it. After all Piggy takes a lot of time and effort. I am sure you take care of him, but if he isn't up for the job after you disciplined him, just fatten him up and sell him to some really evil gay feeders.

Maybe not for real as that's human trafficking.
11 months

Feedist thruple

It’s a suggestion if you have to replace him.
But give him a chance. Your discipline will probably do the job.
11 months

Feedist thruple

Spekbil 123:
It’s a suggestion if you have to replace him.
But give him a chance. Your discipline will probably do the job.

Replace him? Subs are people, not used tissues, man.
11 months

Feedist thruple

I get that it’s kink and bondage but like forcing someone to get fat without consent is messed up. Also if a man was with 2 females… I doubt he would be down to be “given away” to “evil gays” yucky taste in my mouth sorry for ruining the fun
11 months

Feedist thruple

Morbidly A Beast:
I get that it’s kink and bondage but like forcing someone to get fat without consent is messed up. Also if a man was with 2 females… I doubt he would be down to be “given away” to “evil gays” yucky taste in my mouth sorry for ruining the fun

I don't think you are ruining anything.

There's something ... unsettling about leaning into the predatory homosexual stereotype. And not just the hypothetical gay men. Spekbil also expects Celiamarie, a woman who isn't heterosexual, to be abusive too.

Not a good look.
11 months
12   loading