Gaining

Any gaining tips/advice/recs for a beginner?

Hi everyone! I'm sure this thread exists somewhere here, but I thought I might as well ask myself smiley

I've been curious to get into gaining for a while now, but not exactly sure how to go about gaining. I managed to gain around 5-8 pounds a few months ago, but I lost some of it (since I wasn't able to maintain it, I guess?). So, I'd love any tips, tricks, and rec for a beginner gainer.

Specifically, I'm looking for ways I can increase my caloric intake, increase my appetite, and any recipes or foods I should be looking out for to help me gain.

ALSO: I'm already a big snacker, meaning I eat small snacks throughout the day. I've heard that helps, but it hasn't for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? To anyone who has done this and has been successful, what specifically did you snack on and how often?

Thanks everyone smiley
9 months

Any gaining tips/advice/recs for a beginner?

Let yourself indulge! Get an appetizer See the dessert menu get the second or third helping eliminate the idea of eating when you’re hungry - but kept in mind that consistency everyday will give you longer lasting healthier and more sustainable gains as opposed to infrequent and ultimately caloric deficient stuffings but those are good for increasing capacity if done right
9 months