General

Sqms rip

Weetabix:
Many of you who have been on the scene since the 1990's may remember my wife SQMS or SqueezeMeSuze. She had a page on my Feeder site for a few years and had many followers.

✋ Remembered, admired, appreciated.

Unfortunately we have a failing medical system in England and they kept misdiagnosing the problem which was an infection in the joint.

To cut a long story short it led to two botched hip replacements and being bed bound. Then in January this year she developed stage 4 cancer throughout her body which is what killed her.

Unfortunately England is far from alone having failing medical systems, and needless tragedies like this.

She achieved two important things in her last few months, had the surgeon struck off and got me to marry her.

Impressive feats. Glad that she lived to see the surgeon terminated and share some officially wedded bliss with you.

Thank you very much for being willing to share this personal loss with the community. For those of us who remember, it’s a loss to the community too.
9 months

Sqms rip

I am so very very sorry for your loss! Sending prayers and warm thoughts your way. Thank you for sharing her story with this community.
9 months
12   loading