Feedback and suggestions

Error when editing profile

I keep getting this message when I try to edit anything on my page.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method

Any solution to fix this?
8 months

Hey 2seatsalways,

I have just checked profiles upon seeing this forum post. I can't see any errors when trying to edit text, location or profile picture on my profile.

So it could be that this has already been fixed, or it could be user specific. Can you let me know if this is still happening? If so, what device, browser and OS system are you using and I can try to do some testing.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

C00kie:
Hey 2seatsalways,

I have just checked profiles upon seeing this forum post. I can't see any errors when trying to edit text, location or profile picture on my profile.

So it could be that this has already been fixed, or it could be user specific. Can you let me know if this is still happening? If so, what device, browser and OS system are you using and I can try to do some testing.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

Definitely still happening. On mobile android and on windows pc. Can't edit the about me text. I can edit my location, interests, and dating.
8 months

That's very odd as I'm using an android mobile and this is working ok for me.

If your uncomfortable sharing in forums... It would be good to get he device make and model and OS version you are using for both. Feel free to message me or email: team@fantasyfeeder.com

Silly question but your not viewing a cached page are you?

I will bring this up with hiccupx in the morning. But for now if you could just try clearing you cache and cookies that woukd just be something we can check off that you have tried, and will help us troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

C00kie:
That's very odd as I'm using an android mobile and this is working ok for me.

If your uncomfortable sharing in forums... It would be good to get he device make and model and OS version you are using for both. Feel free to message me or email: team@fantasyfeeder.com

Silly question but your not viewing a cached page are you?

I will bring this up with hiccupx in the morning. But for now if you could just try clearing you cache and cookies that woukd just be something we can check off that you have tried, and will help us troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

I definitely clear cache and cookies daily. I'll try again but would likely send an email for make and model. Even off mobile my pc is new only a year old and still having these issues.
8 months

For the time being this was resolved. If I have issues again I will reach out.
8 months

2seatsalways:
For the time being this was resolved. If I have issues again I will reach out.

Great to hear you are no longer experiencing any issues, do let us know if this happens again.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months