Lifestyle tips

Feeling groggy

Ben567:
Any tips to feel better the next morning after stuffing the previous day?

I don't mind feeling bloated but I don't want it to zap my hunger!

Any tips?

There are a number of reasons you could be feeling like this: how much you ate, what you ate, when you ate it, etc.

What are you currently doing when you stuff?
8 months

Feeling groggy

I eat a multivitamin and drink a lot of water
8 months

Feeling groggy

Morbidly A Beast:
I eat a multivitamin and drink a lot of water

Both are good things. Many feedees and gainers have abysmal diets, so multivitamins are a must. And most people don't drink enough water.
8 months

Feeling groggy

I know it seems like the opposite of what you want, but you might try some (mild) exercise. Even just walking a bit a day has been shown to increase energy levels, and it doesn't burn many calories, so even just a small snack can replace any you lose
8 months

Feeling groggy

Amijustcurious:
I know it seems like the opposite of what you want, but you might try some (mild) exercise. Even just walking a bit a day has been shown to increase energy levels, and it doesn't burn many calories, so even just a small snack can replace any you lose

Good advice. A lot of people in this community are anti-exercise. But light to moderate exercise is great for gainers and feedees. It increases the appetite, improves your health, and helps make gaining more comfortable.
8 months

Feeling groggy

Apple/Orange Juice/Gatorade does it 4 me. Kickstart is good too, though I wouldn't drink it everyday as it's less effective as an energy drink over time.
8 months

Feeling groggy

NYCBellyBlimp:
Apple/Orange Juice/Gatorade does it 4 me. Kickstart is good too, though I wouldn't drink it everyday as it's less effective as an energy drink over time.

The power of the sugar high. Never underestimate it.
8 months

Feeling groggy

Ben567:
Any tips to feel better the next morning after stuffing the previous day?

I don't mind feeling bloated but I don't want it to zap my hunger!

Any tips?

So first and foremost a good nights rest on a semi consistent sleep schedule helps a lot. But for us insomniacs or those that are busy or have awkward schedules due to life. I’ve found that a big glass of water after a stuffing right before bed helps, it hydrated as well as stretches some. Vitamins help a good multi vitamin is a go to I take one and anyone over 25 should be. Then when you get up not lazing in bed too long can help getting up and doing something even simple like laying out stuff for the day. A task can help with groggy ness or fatigue. Then other then that water, good sleep, decent diet, and vitamins help.
8 months

Feeling groggy

have you been checked for sleep apnea?
8 months