Submission and domination

Total control

Interesting question. I think total control over gaining and total control over losing weight is the same. Fun for a role play but I shouldn’t do it at home. But I understand that it is fascinating.
8 months

Total control

Plumperthanbefore:
Not sure if this is the right thread/forum and still new to this but does anyone want to loose weight for a partner so they could be the one to make them fat ?

Is that a thing ?

I would happily diet for a guy just so he could control my weight completely.

Not sure if that’s just vanilla submissive 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fat Daddy:
I'm very interested and would love to do that with you I would love to ultimately fatten you up and spoil you in person

Don't think OP is into gaining weight. I think she wants to be told to stay slim. Not in an ED kinda way. More like a "keep your girlish figure" kinda way. She likes contrast.
8 months

Total control

Max Stout:
I am not sure there could be anything in all of the world more titillating than the experience of having a woman submit her body to a man* to eagerly, lustfully, and unflinchingly fashion and shape according to a guy's own will, boundless curiosity, and utter infatuation.

(*) Or vice versa, for that matter.

So how about a bucket list, anyone?

SWALLOWED-A-WATERMELON BELLY
Stomach blown out outrageously primarily via liquid bloats and then tightened back up via smaller meals and core exercises.

HOURGLASS XTREME
Tum kept relatively taught while body is gradually yet inexorably for a time filled out softly and to extreme proportions via a very-high dairy fat diet, and then slimmed back down—in hearty anticipation of the next go round.

TIDDY GO ROUND EXPRESS
Maintain a relatively modest weight while blowing up breasts via supplementation verified by numerous reviews and commentary to be effectual toward the same.

MUSCLE WOMAN OUT BENCHPRESS YOU
Three square meals a day and rigorous resistance training to build a muscular female body (ripe for ultimately deftly carrying a to-be-later deposited outrageously deep and luscious layer of fat).

THE WHOLE ENCHILADA
As if it were at all humanly possible, some combination of all of the above, ha!

You really don't know how women's bodies work, do you?
8 months