General

Red pill or blue pill ?

Admirer63:
Personally I'll take the blue pill without hesitation, it may sound sad but I'm so powerless to this fantasy that even if I don't want to, for lots of reasons they're winning me over more and more, I love my slim body that I have I have a rather athletic bodybut I'd like to see it become a 500lb blob of fat addicted to junk food and for the past few months it's been getting more and more real I'm really getting fatter and the most worrying thing is that it's turning me on more and more.

I'd also take the blue pill. My thinking is completely different tho. At first i care more about what i do than what my identity is. (I don't fully understand why it's such a big part of today's culture) i see a lot of wrong in the world and... Someone must work on that, otherwise we're heading deeper and deeper into the dystopia, we already live in.

And, btw, feederism is a means of satisfying our basic need! I get that, but as a human being, i couldn't live without art, without a sense of exploring the universe, without caring for my fellow human beings, on every level! That's what makes me happy! That's what i find a purpose in. That's what's meaningful in life!

But there isn't a blue pill. So i might end up like I've taken the red pill instead! Who knows!
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

Red feeder pill.

Girlfriend turned wife has a unique metabolism where she can't stop gaining weight no matter what, but it's also improving her health.

And she knows it and has accepted it. Just this week I told her I want her to become as obese as possible and she said "The more you love me the bigger I'm gonna get."
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

If possible and noone would get hurt from my choice, I'd refuse them both. The human mind is a miracle. If impossible or hurtful to refuse, I'd choose losing the desire to gain and tendency to fantasize about it. There's a million or so other things one can pursue in each moment. In contrast, hypothetically, the immediate fulfilment of a fantasy makes the "how" more mysterious, and can potentially destroy one's desire to do anything else. A distilled version of the idea of "spoiled rotten".
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

Well, I’m a gainer, so if they look or taste anything like an m &m can I eat them both?
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

Definitely the blue one. I am really starting to achieve something but my work requires me to stay active and I would love to be slim again. Yes if course now I dream about whatever the red pill would mean, but I know I can do some good in this world, I can help people and that mens more to me than my sexual gratification.
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

I'd only take the blue pill if it meant instantly losing the weight as well, giving me a chance to start again.

I've been fat to some degree my entire life and the last thing I'd want is to go back to being just fat and wanting to lose weight but never actually doing so.

At least with this fetish I could truly enjoy the breakfast buffet yesterday morning and the two double cheeseburgers and extra large fries last night thanks to a deal without feeling any guilt.
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

I think I'd be happier with the red pill. Not saying that I even no what the blue pill would even be like. Just don't think I'd want to...
7 months

Red pill or blue pill ?

Red pill feeder here.
Back when I was in high school, I probably would have said blue pill, but I've since come to realize that having a fetish is a major enhancement to your sex life. It allows for more creative opportunities in bed beyond the boring vanilla routine, and can turn sex into a sort of adventure of self-discovery. Plus, the more intensely you're fixated on something, the more excited you'll be when you get to experience it. I honestly doubt that people who are mostly vanilla can ever experience as much pleasure as a fetishist. That being said, would I exchange being a feeder for some other kink? Probably not, because I honestly don't think it matters. Anyone with an intense fetish is going to have similar obstacles in life, like difficulty finding a partner, or lack of social acceptance. Everything's a trade-off, that's just life.
6 months
12   loading