Gaining

Daily problem

How about ice cream?
7 months

Daily problem

Aset213:
So i've been tracking how much calories i eat on a daily for weeks now. I can safely say that im not even eating the average amount of calories (which by standards would be 2000).

Ive tried cream which has absolutely wrecked my stomach and i cant exactly make a shake either at the moment as i dont have a blender.

What should i do?

What is a typical day of eating for you? What barriers do you face for eating more? What is your fitness level like?
7 months

Daily problem

Aset213:
So i've been tracking how much calories i eat on a daily for weeks now. I can safely say that im not even eating the average amount of calories (which by standards would be 2000).

Ive tried cream which has absolutely wrecked my stomach and i cant exactly make a shake either at the moment as i dont have a blender.

What should i do?

Munchies:
What is a typical day of eating for you? What barriers do you face for eating more? What is your fitness level like?

Aset213:
I start my morning with a simple bowl a cereal and on some days (typically weekends) id make eggs and toast.
For lunch, i dont each much. Probably just some chips, a bottle of juice and my lunch.
Dinner is mostly stuff i cook but i only cook enough for a day or two.
Honestly activity is pretty light.
Aside from walking to bus stops thats pretty much it.

I dont know maybe it's just mentality. I've tried in the past to eat more but i end up nauseated. Even the thought alone of eating more just makes my apetite go out the window. I've never ate a lot growing up either so i only eat what i need.

When you say "eat more" do you mean eat bigger meals? Or do you mean eat more frequently?
7 months

Daily problem

Aset213:

What should i do?

Munchies:

Aset213:
I start my morning with a simple bowl a cereal and on some days (typically weekends) id make eggs and toast.
For lunch, i dont each much. Probably just some chips, a bottle of juice and my lunch.
Dinner is mostly stuff i cook but i only cook enough for a day or two.
Honestly activity is pretty light.
Aside from walking to bus stops thats pretty much it.

I dont know maybe it's just mentality. I've tried in the past to eat more but i end up nauseated. Even the thought alone of eating more just makes my apetite go out the window. I've never ate a lot growing up either so i only eat what i need.

Munchies:
When you say "eat more" do you mean eat bigger meals? Or do you mean eat more frequently?

Aset213:
In a sense, both.
I can't seem to do either

I normally recommend eating little and often, but if you've already done that, then I think there might be something medical going on with you.

If you can't eat more calories without feeling ill, gaining weight might not be for you. And that's okay. There are other ways to explore your weight gain fetish.
7 months

Daily problem

Aset213:

What should i do?

Were you consuming the cream before or long after eating something else e.g. a meal?

I ask because when I consumed cream via ice cream milkshakes under these scenarios it went right through me.
7 months

Daily problem

Aset213:

What should i do?

Casual Gainer:
Were you consuming the cream before or long after eating something else e.g. a meal?

I ask because when I consumed cream via ice cream milkshakes under these scenarios it went right through me.

I believe it. Heavy cream is a high-fat liquid filled with lactose. If you guzzle it down without eating anything else, your basically consuming a harsh laxative.
7 months