Extreme obesity

I just crested 1000 lbs!

now lets see....you joined 4 days ago, you have no pictures, nothing and you have 5 feeders. FAKE :o:o:o:o
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

westdoggv1 wrote:
FAboy wrote:
now lets see....you joined 4 days ago, you have no pictures, nothing and you have 5 feeders. FAKE :o:o:o:o

thats some logic there sherlock but you failed to consider a few things

1. she may have been gainning before she joined

2. she probably doesnt have a camera and even if she did i would think being 1000 lbs heavy would limit her mobility

3. she may have a certian weight in mind a weight that might be too much for just one feeder to manege

Would you like to buy a bridge?
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

westdoggy i really hope you are being sarcastic because if she has 5 feeders, she obviously has the money to pay them unless they buy her all the food and i'm pretty sure they could take pictures of her so uhm. until i see some evidence, i'm going to have to say FAKE
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

lol
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

You know the word fake kind of resonates with me on this post aswell...just a bit, but whatever
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

EPIC FAIL INDEED:

When ordinary every day failure JUST doesn't cut it.

smiley
15 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

CreamyBeamyPocky wrote:
O.O...*turns blue from laughing*

It was all part of my evil plan BWAHAHAHA*fit of hacking coughs*AHAHAHAHA
14 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

I agree. Over 500 and no pictures is probably fake. 1000 pounds and no pictures is definitely fake.
14 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

can we just end this and lock the thread?
14 years

I just crested 1000 lbs!

Let's just let the thread die, please? It's not like there's an issue to discuss, or a decision to be debated. This is a lot of posting for what looks to me like unanimity smiley

*hums a dirge solemnly* RIP, poor thread.
14 years
12   loading