Fat experiences

Kink talks: feederism and weight gain

Just going to repost since this was from a previous time I was here:

KINK Talks: Feederism and Weight Gain

When someone so inquisitive asks me why and how I became interested in feederism and weight gain the answer is quite complex.

Since I was young, the thought of fat or weight has excited me. When I look at examples of the human body I become more intrigued and attracted to these examples as they grow in size, shape, and mass. The way weight is carried by our bodies and the effects that gravity has on this weight amazes me. The way curves develop around fatter areas of the body, the way the skin stretches and bulges to carry this excess fat, and the marks sometimes made when it is just too much for the skin to endure all provide extreme fascination and erotic pleasure.

I love the way the skin and fat folds at the various joints and connections of the body. I love the way fat that is farther from the bone takes on a life of its own and moves almost independently as it pleases. I love the girth of a plump figure and how the flesh sways around the core of the slim body buried deep inside all this mass.

When I see a person of larger size having difficulty maneuvering in tight spaces or having difficulty completing a physical task it feeds this obsession and my appetite for it. It makes me want to be in the same predicament they are in. I fantasize about being hindered by size or weight and it makes me want to grow bigger and heavier.

With the desire to grow bigger and heavier I became familiar with the world of feederism and fat admiration. Here, I realized that I was not alone and that others had similar fantasies that they wanted to be brought to realty. I read several stories that seemed to bring these fantasies to life and describe many of the exact sensations I have described here. I was hooked.

Along the way, my fantasies began to become reality in various stages. I met a woman that was into feeding and was turned on by larger men. At the time I was around 165 pounds. She would come over late at night with food to feed me. Sometimes she would even tie me up and blindfold me for added surprise. We dated for several months and this became our ritual a few nights a week. But even when she was not with me I felt the desire to eat more and always stay full.

After about three months I was up to 190 pounds, the heaviest I had been at the time. I felt huge and had outgrown a lot of my clothes. People I had not seen in a while would make comments about how hefty I had become, that my clothes were looking snug, and how my girlfriend must be feeding me well; little did they know just how well she was. These comments (even the humiliating ones), seemed to fuel the desire I had to grow and gain even more.

My girlfriend seemed to want me more and more with every bite of food and every pound I put on. One night she revealed to me that her fantasy was to feed me to the point of immobility and that scared me a little bit. So we kind of slowed down some, which seemed to weaken her desire to please me. After a couple of more months, and about 15 more pounds we broke up for other reasons but I still feel that my hitting the brakes on the weight gain had a lot to do with it.

Over the next couple of years I ate better and become more active, slimming back down to 175 pounds. I enjoyed some of the increased female attention that seemed to become scarce as the number on the scale had gotten higher. But something was still missing. I missed being stuffed full all the time. I missed the belly I had worked so hard to grow. So I decided to try to live out my fantasy again and begin gaining again.

At first progress was slow but before I knew it I was almost to 250 pounds, which was the goal I had set. I have never been so comfortable in my own skin. The comments about my weight and size have never made me more pleased and felt so erotic in nature. When I was trying to gain, I took such pride in ordering fast food and cooking high-fat meals. My trips to the grocery store became the equivalent to trips I had previous taken to the adult store. When I went to buy new clothes, I could barely contain my erection to try them on. I was still hooked and it felt so good.

I could never tell you what exactly it is without telling you all of this but there is something about it that makes it so powerful to me. While I have stopped gaining now, I fantasize about it all the time and if it weren’t for other constraints in my life I would probably keep going.

2024 Update:
I’ve been continuing for a few months now and recently reached my largest weight to date of 298 pounds. I have a current goal of 315 pounds and I am loving it. I feel more confident than ever about my size and everything to do with it.
2 months