Feedback and suggestions

Website errror

Seems to be a error on the homepage. But can access everything else.
6 months

Website errror

SSBBW Summer:
Seems to be a error on the homepage. But can access everything else.

I noticed that too. I made a post about it with shots in another thread.
6 months

Website errror

Yeah, happened to me as well. At least there's still a way in though!
6 months

Website errror

Cheers for informing us about this I experienced the same issue logging on this morning and it has now been fixed.

Let us know if you encounter any further error pages on the site.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
6 months

Website errror

FF Team:
Cheers for informing us about this I experienced the same issue logging on this morning and it has now been fixed.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

The Gainers tab doesn’t work most of the time on mobile. It spits back an error string. Sometimes it will show the graph but also have the error at the top, usually just a blank page with the code. I haven’t tried on desktop, using safari for mobile.
6 months

Website errror

FF Team:

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

Letters And Numbers:
The Gainers tab doesn’t work most of the time on mobile. It spits back an error string. Sometimes it will show the graph but also have the error at the top, usually just a blank page with the code. I haven’t tried on desktop, using safari for mobile.

Hi, thanks for letting us know. this is an error we are aware of and has been highlighted after testing. Just proving a little difficult to fix, but will give hiccupx another poke about this.

Thank you, and please let us know if you come across anything else while using the site.

c00kie
FF Team
6 months