Gaining

It's fun to get fat!

I just can't hold back this thought any longer.Jane-you have a gorgeous face.You have a wonderful and exciting story to tell.And I look forward to all of your posts.I'm sure there is some reason why you don't post photos-maybe it's a personal thing between you and your beau.But if you ever change your minds,I know for certain that I would not be the only one who is overjoyed.Thank you for sharing your great story with us.Matt
15 years

It's fun to get fat!

megasxlr wrote:
i agree, but i dont have the funds to maintain wut little belly i have

Ditto, but I like going to the cafeteria during the week and eat til I get nice and full, since I go to college and all...

I love buying food for the weekends, times of hunger, and whenever I wanna stuff my face in my room w/o anyone knowing... smiley
smiley
15 years

It's fun to get fat!

Yes!

Okay, not really highly experienced in this area - but until last week I had never eaten until I was stuffed, in fact, most of my life I have only eaten until the hungry-feeling is gone and barely that (conclusion: I'm skinny).

I took last Thursday, Friday and Saturday to stuff my face.

I love the feeling of being full, the feeling of my tight prominent stuffed belly against my clothes, the fact the food will make me just a bit softer.

I have this pair of jeans that have always been really tight - I'll only have to gain a few pounds until I won't be able to button them. Looking forward to that day smiley
15 years

It's fun to get fat!

The stuffings, the feeling of being so full, the times where you eat so much you can barely move. The list goes on.

Plus the benefits of taking up a bit more space, feeling your clothes getting tighter on you over time (and eventually growing out of them!).

It's great getting fat.
15 years

It's fun to get fat!

Does it keep getting more fun as you get fatter or stay the same?
15 years