Feedback and suggestions

I upload a lot of photos to my premium

I usually have many photos and I would like it to be easier to upload them because sometimes I have many and I have to upload them one by one I would like that with one click I could upload them all or that I could upload 3 by 3 something like that is just a suggestion.
5 months

I upload a lot of photos to my premium

Catalinacataline:
I usually have many photos and I would like it to be easier to upload them because sometimes I have many and I have to upload them one by one I would like that with one click I could upload them all or that I could upload 3 by 3 something like that is just a suggestion.

Great idea. Multiple uploads would be useful for members especially when they have a series of photos / photo set.

I would say that for premium photo's it is better to upload little ad often rather than uploading all photos in one go. This is so the premium photos can be seen in the gallery pages. IF you upload 10 photo's in one go, only the most recent picture will be displayed in the gallery page. So you are losing exposure of your premium pics by mass uploading.

Hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team
5 months