General

Confessions pt. 2

I try too hard to please everyone except myself
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

I want to kiss everyone who has posted, and hug them and let them know they are awesome.

But I sound kinda lame saying that.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

I am actually very content with my life. I have things that I would like to change, but do not feel bad about life or myself.

I'm terribly sad to hear how some of the frequent faces on this site are still very depressed or have had some very troubling things happen to them. I hope you all find peace in your own lives and the comfort to forgive those who have wronged you. I hope that some of you develop open lines of communication with your significant others. I also hope that some of you can find whatever strength you need to overcome your self doubts and insecurities.

Cheers all. You are all fine, and you're only human.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

I make friends ridiculously easy and lose them ridiculously fast because I don't keep in contact with them and they take it as a "He think he's too good for me." Truth be told, I don't like calling people because I don't want to beg someone else to hang out with me and feel weird about asking someone. Other than that, i need a lot of me time which is put almost all into exercise.

I am a extreme flirt and am a little weird about being in a relationship for several reasons. The main reason is I need to KNOW I want to be with this person and it's going to last, otherwise I'm wasteing my time restricting myself to some girl that will mean nothing in a few months.

Basically, I'm a bit crazy.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

I can control my dreams, and I used to all the time to stop the reoccurring dream of attacking my step dad.

Now I let it happen. I dream this at least 5 times a month.

He is the reason I used to hate myself, and with a recent injury he symbolizes the hate I have for my situation.
I don't even feel bad about it anymore.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

I cried today, for about 20 minuets.

the reason?:

I can not seem to pass this weight.
I don't play sports, I don't compete, and I hate this feeling. I hate winning to let someone else lose, but I loath losing to myself.

I hate letting myself down.I hate letting others down.I hate not having patience...

So new plan. I am going to eat more normally. Hope my metabolism kinda settles, and then do the stuffing again. I spent over 200 bucks on food in the last 2 weeks. I would have wished for more gains with the amount of food and cost.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

Bartholomew wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
I cried today, for about 20 minuets.

the reason?:

I can not seem to pass this weight.
I don't play sports, I don't compete, and I hate this feeling. I hate winning to let someone else lose, but I loath losing to myself.

I hate letting myself down.I hate letting others down.I hate not having patience...

So new plan. I am going to eat more normally. Hope my metabolism kinda settles, and then do the stuffing again. I spent over 200 bucks on food in the last 2 weeks. I would have wished for more gains with the amount of food and cost.

Awww... your dedication is so touching. I wish I could help!

your kind letter did.
smiley

i confess i love you all.
and im sober.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

I spend all day in my room with the door closed, i have no friends, and i have never been in a relationship. I'm paranoid of other people and kept my self emotionally distant. I have no purpose to live.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

Bartholomew wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
your kind letter did.
smiley

i confess i love you all.
and im sober.

*feeds Amatrix a lemon pie*

eats lemon pie...more cream!
smiley

i wanted to confess i had a few nice orgasms this weekend.

...due to the fact my belly now covers Endymion's nipples and also he fed me little Debbie cakes.
plus we got a suite at a nice hotel and he barely could fit into the tub when i was in it...
*splashes water*
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

Moonchild wrote:
nobody213 wrote:
I spend all day in my room with the door closed, i have no friends, and i have never been in a relationship. I'm paranoid of other people and kept my self emotionally distant. I have no purpose to live.

This is probably not the self-esteem inducing response that's best, but... who the hell are you to say that you have no purpose in life? Of course if you think that your life's gonna suck. The only way to stop being paranoid of others is to put your security on the line, but what have you got to lose? What if you do have a purpose? Isn't that worth facing your paranoia?

Ok so if i have have a purpose how am i supposed to find it. I have been trying to give myself a purpose for years now and in the end i still have nothing to show for it. You are right that i should put myself on the line if i'm ever going to get over my paranoia of other people but i just can't seem to get myself to do. I think about why i can't just open up to people in front of me but i just can't figure out why it's so hard for me. I really whine about my life too much everyone has problems so why would i think other people would want to hear mine.
15 years
12345   loading