General

Confessions pt. 2

JustinNasty wrote
My confessions:

Im pretty much a big phony. I put up a hard ass front, even though I love people and feel super lonesome 80% of the time... and I try to act like Im confident even though I think im ridiculously skinny :\

lol i don't want to sound mean here or anything but that is awesome.

Seriously, you are the kinda looking guy girls seem to love, ripped, tough, confident, the kinda guy which makes guys like me think i got no chance, to know you're as insecure as i am is actually quite comforting.

lol damn, i think i did sound mean...

Seriously though, as TheFantasyFeeder once put it "You're a good lookin' dude (no homo)"

xD

And he ain't so bad himself...

smiley
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

i took a hot bath... had a nice massage from the boyfriend...and some adult time.
i did not reciprocate.
i might go to hell for that.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

I confess that I'm in love again and it scares me a little. I was supposed to be taking a break from love.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

I'm lonely, but I've never had a good experience with love so my fear of hurting someone and being hurt myself prevents me from really looking for a proper partner. I'll probably make the mistake of going out with the next decently attractive person that shows an interest, and then i'll be back to square one before long.

My family just has a ridiculous history of divorce and breakups, and my personal history mostly consists of me falling for people, saying we love each other, and then the other person telling me they never really meant it, or they've fallen for someone else. I know it's not my fault because i've discussed it in therapy and with friends and I know these people wouldn't bullshit me and let me carry on making myself miserable if it was something to do with me. So I can only assume that I'm just unlucky. I know i'm usually attracted to unstable people with issues - which doesn't help - but if I don't fancy someone, then i can't really do anything about it. I think perhaps I need to feel like I can offer something to my partner and people with issues have an obvious need for support and love, but most people with problems would rather have a distraction from them, rather than a partner that will help them get through. I don't know, it's all a minefield of confusing pseudo-psychology.

All I know is that if you put me in a room with 10 women I knew nothing about, I guarantee the one I'd be most attracted to would turn out to be bipolar, or bulimic or a drug addict or have a shitty boyfriend that beats her or something like that. I'd complain about this a whole lot less if the people I fell for actually wanted someone like me in their lives, unfortunately they seem to lose interest as quickly as they fall for me, and i'm left still hurting and thinking about them years later.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

shazzy wrote
I have eaten so much rubbish the past few days, I have just played with myself while my bf is sleeping next to me good weekend so far tho smiley

HA! You kick ass Shaz!! That's my kind of confession... An orgasm fixes EVERYTHING!! Awesome - works for me.smileysmileysmiley

R4M
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

1. I have never posted.
2. Starting to lose hope in the chance that this site will ever give me any level of gratification.
3. Have come to realize in the past couple weeks that this fetish of mine is a sexual one, therefore it can only truly be fulfilled WITH some one. My love/hate relationship with being a feedee/feeder is dependent on some one else to share it with. Unless I come across some one soon I will probable abandon this altogether(at least for a long while).
4. Not sure if I really want some to read this post.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

brian44cali wrote
1. I have never posted.
2. Starting to lose hope in the chance that this site will ever give me any level of gratification.
3. Have come to realize in the past couple weeks that this fetish of mine is a sexual one, therefore it can only truly be fulfilled WITH some one. My love/hate relationship with being a feedee/feeder is dependent on some one else to share it with. Unless I come across some one soon I will probable abandon this altogether(at least for a long while).
4. Not sure if I really want some to read this post.

this made me joyful and sad all in one swoop.

I am glad you posted. I wish you the best of luck... really and honestly because you seem like such a nice guy, who knows what he wants and has an outlook that is serious and truthful.
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

I ate an appetizer last night, a huge calzone and half a cookie pizza. In public, with a spaghetti strap shirt and shorts on.Oh and I got drunk from one cosmo.

People were staring, and a few made comments.
I think I started to laugh louder, and enjoy myself more because of it.

Oh and typing right now...my upper belly finally tends to rest on the table.

<3
Confident and fat
Amatix
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

shyguy99 wrote
I've never been laid.

that makes two of us smiley
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

AnkeaEnkeli wrote
I think I must be the most passive feeder ever. I don't want a feedee, I want a foodee who will eat and eat without really noticing the weight he puts on until it's too late and he embarrasses himself in public (the idea of ruining a pair of pants is hot).

[snip]

I don't understand people who strive to gain weight, and confident fat people make me roll my eyes in derision.

How on earth can you enjoy the idea of someone gaining and deride fat people? Perhaps it's some humiliation thing for you, but to me, and I suspect to many of us, that's just plain insulting.
14 years
12345   loading