General

What feeder/feedee/gained fantasy is still on your bucket list?

Share to your hearts content. After all, who knows, you might just find someone into the same thing who might make it a reality smiley
2 months

Taking him to a buffet and stuffing him until he cannot move from his chair. Then keep feeding him until the place closes - or we get kicked out.
2 months

Find a full-time food delivery person who is also a feeder. Endless quantities of tasty food delivered directly into my mouth. Getting fatter and fatter until I’m barely mobile…
2 months

Stuffing bender. Wake up, eat until I can’t anymore, enter a food coma, repeat.

Unfortunately, it’s more fantasy than reality. Unless, I’m taking some Benadryl or Advil PM I will be too ecstatic by the concept to sleep. And even then it wouldn’t do much for me.
2 months

One we often think or perhaps dream about is like a magic unlimited doordash pass🤣 where all food is unilimted... 😍🤤
my gosh If we had that I can't even express how much food we would get and how huge we would get i cant even think about how far we would be willing to go... I think we would honestly park up every day and have atleast like 5 doordash orders on the way at all times perhaps, it sounds like a dream tbh 😍

As for what we would order, we always need a balance of savoury and sweet so probably like 3 savoury at a time, perhaps fried chicken (hot honey, snow cheese, karaage), mcdonalds quarter pounders & fries, pizzas & pastas and then also some sweet orders like black forest cake and cheesecakes, ice cream and thickshakes.
I cant even think about how huge we would get... but I mean I'm sure we would enjoy every second of it 😏
2 months

Bucket list wise… I would really like to have a dominant female feeder or at least a dominant female that wanted to control what I eat or my weight. That would be fun.

Fantasy wise… the idea of being like 450 pounds sounds wild but sexy. I doubt I actually want to grow that large with my height and build but the idea of being 250 pounds once seemed huge to me also. So maybe it will grow on me. 🙂 Pardon the pun…
2 months

I enjoy this all the same by myself there’s no telling when I’ll stop tbh, however it would be fun to experience this with a feeder everything else kinda just stems from that really.
2 months

Thepiggygirls:
One we often think or perhaps dream about is like a magic unlimited doordash pass🤣 where all food is unilimted... 😍🤤
my gosh If we had that I can't even express how much food we would get and how huge we would get i cant even think about how far we would be willing to go... I think we would honestly park up every day and have atleast like 5 doordash orders on the way at all times perhaps, it sounds like a dream tbh 😍

As for what we would order, we always need a balance of savoury and sweet so probably like 3 savoury at a time, perhaps fried chicken (hot honey, snow cheese, karaage), mcdonalds quarter pounders & fries, pizzas & pastas and then also some sweet orders like black forest cake and cheesecakes, ice cream and thickshakes.
I cant even think about how huge we would get... but I mean I'm sure we would enjoy every second of it 😏

Unlimited Door Dash card 😍

I’d be 800 lbs in a month or two lol
2 months

Sneederid:
Share to your hearts content. After all, who knows, you might just find someone into the same thing who might make it a reality smiley

Some things I have already done, but either solo or in the context of online play and now want to experience it irl:

- Being measured, weighed, judged. Having my body poked and prodded. I like the objectification of it.
- Having my belly be a central focus of erotic attention; groped, kissed, smacked...
- Public stuffing with tight clothes
- Recurring fantasy-- Letting a feeder spend a consecutive week doing as much damage as he can.
- While I hope I never actually get fat enough for this, the concept of roll-fucking is really hot and having that tied in with denial and extreme teasing ... 🫣
2 months