Submission and domination

Body writing afficianados?

Not a woman, but this is a fun topic if you don't mind me adding a little here. 😁

We have "tattoo markers" that wash off after a few days to a week. He'll write or draw something on the bottom of my belly or top of my fupa where I can't see it unless I look in the mirror - and I'm isually not allowed to look in the mirror. 🥵 One of the little pigs he drew on my upper fupa was hidden by the fat dropping over it when I stood up, I had to lift to show it off. 🐖😳 It feels like the more I lift my fat, the less I can see under it?

But knowing *something* is there, and I can't see it no matter how I shift my fat around is SO HOT. It can be hard to focus in public. LOL!
7 months

Hah yeah I loved to write "bacon" or "lard" on my belly, so hot.
7 months

I seriously would love to give it a try on myself
7 months

oh god yeah! It can be really effective when I'm in a good subspace spot!
7 months

I have never tried it but I have fantasized about it. smiley
6 months

Does this work on hairy bellies? I thought I might try it, but my gut is super hairy!
6 months

Ligr77:
Does this work on hairy bellies? I thought I might try it, but my gut is super hairy!

If you use sharpie may want to get a bigger one with a broader tip; otherwise, some drugstore lipstick might work! Or just any other non-toxic marker.
6 months

Thanks for the tip! I actually happened to have some leftover lipstick from a Joker cosplay that worked perfectly!
6 months
attachment

awesome!!!
6 months

Thank you! One thing I'll say is that it took a while to wash off lol.
6 months
12   loading