Lifestyle tips

If you search for "feedee" on tiktok...

[quote]
Munchies:
It is. Do you know how a lot of skinny mukbangers stay slim while eating all that food? Spoiler. It's not by exercising.

You assume they're bulemic? Certainly possible, but it's also possible that most days they don't eat much. That's what they tend to claim anyway.
2 months

AskDrFeeder:
[quote]
Munchies:
It is. Do you know how a lot of skinny mukbangers stay slim while eating all that food? Spoiler. It's not by exercising.

You assume they're bulemic? Certainly possible, but it's also possible that most days they don't eat much. That's what they tend to claim anyway.

Some are bulemic. Some are not. A lot of them have dissordered eating - especially those that upload a lot.

To be clear, I am talking about the ones that actually eat all of the food. I am not talking about the ones that pretend to eat that much.
2 months

I’ve thought about doing something like that but I really don’t want to subject myself to being the next nickoavacado or be in one of those horrific fat people just existing compliations. Also being a unironic “content creator” kinda makes me sick, no shade to people who create or anything just not for me I’m to private in a sense.

I’ve seen a fair amount on these platforms, so idk.
2 months

This.
Plus Candy Godiva has practically been shamed for years for leading the plus size mukbang. So many of her followers are just there to see her lose weight even when she says there are times she won't.
2 months

Censorship is abuse. Very *very* serious abuse.
2 months

Mrman1980uk:
Censorship is abuse. Very *very* serious abuse.

Eeeeeh

It depends on what is being censored and why. Censoring fat bodies for an activity that thinner one can do is bad. But some forms are censoring aren't.

For example, when the news is reporting on a gruesome situation, they might sensor the really graphic things. Minors' names are usually censored to protect their anonymity. Also hate speech tends to be sensored.

Context is important.
2 months

The fact this is happening through Meta (yup all platforms) and now the Tok is a concern. It's like they want us to return to the days of internet new to search for these tags again.
2 months
123   loading