Fat experiences

Is being gassy just part of being 300+?

Not sure, but I'm 265 and I can be super gassy, especially after a big stuffing or air swallowing(assuming the air swallowing doesn't end in me belching it all out)!
2 months

Pizzaqueen94:
I've noticed that I'm extremely gassy, burping, and just having more indigestion than I used to. Like I'm burping and gassy all day it seems like. Well, maybe that's exaggerating it a bit, but off and on all day. I do eat large portions, but just wondering if it's more common for large people to have these symptoms. Even when I was like 50 pounds less I didn't notice it as much.

Well, I’m about 236, and I’m gassy as hell. I think it’s probably diet more than size though. I just eat probably way too much for my gut to handle, and often pretty questionable foods/drinks, so it’s really not especially surprising that my belly cooks up a lot of gas.
2 months

Ditto from Lex. I was gassy at 228, 250, and I’m still gassy at 367. It’s all diet.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t think so I’m not particularly gassy I don’t think, I mean if I’m drinking alot of sodas which I tend to drink a lot of I get burpy but flatulence not so much

Munchies:
Another thing to keep in mind is a lot of feedists eat foods and drinks that are a pain to digest in large quantities. Lotta lactose and fat. Hell, if you're eating so much that you're stuffed for hours, the sugar in your belly will start to ferment which can make you gassy.

The more you push yourself to gain, the more you distress your internals. Which is why feedists who don't force it tend to have less gassiness overall.

This probably explains why i have been getting more and more gassy over the years,
I overest so much everyday on junkfood and so on, i never thought about it would be worse to digest than other food 😅
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t think so I’m not particularly gassy I don’t think, I mean if I’m drinking alot of sodas which I tend to drink a lot of I get burpy but flatulence not so much

Munchies:
Another thing to keep in mind is a lot of feedists eat foods and drinks that are a pain to digest in large quantities. Lotta lactose and fat. Hell, if you're eating so much that you're stuffed for hours, the sugar in your belly will start to ferment which can make you gassy.

The more you push yourself to gain, the more you distress your internals. Which is why feedists who don't force it tend to have less gassiness overall.

The***teen:
This probably explains why i have been getting more and more gassy over the years,
I overest so much everyday on junkfood and so on, i never thought about it would be worse to digest than other food 😅

Well, the food you eat has to be processed. And some foods are harder to digest on top of it. Not to mention the more you have to digest, the longer it will take to digest.

On top of all that, if you keep packing it in, some of that food will start to ferment inside of you. That leads to a lot of gassiness.

If you take a few days to eat a more balanced diet, you'll notice a reduction in how much gas you produce. Your gassiness will return to normal once you go back to your usual diet.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

The***teen:

Munchies:
Well, the food you eat has to be processed. And some foods are harder to digest on top of it. Not to mention the more you have to digest, the longer it will take to digest.

On top of all that, if you keep packing it in, some of that food will start to ferment inside of you. That leads to a lot of gassiness.

If you take a few days to eat a more balanced diet, you'll notice a reduction in how much gas you produce. Your gassiness will return to normal once you go back to your usual diet.

I always keep packing it in untill im so stuffed i can baerly breathe or move only then i feel satisfied, i diddent know the food would start to ferment how can that happen ? Is it because of overeating and the body takes to long to digest or ?
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

The***teen:

Munchies:

The***teen:
I always keep packing it in untill im so stuffed i can baerly breathe or move only then i feel satisfied, i diddent know the food would start to ferment how can that happen ? Is it because of overeating and the body takes to long to digest or ?

Pretty much. Your gut has bacteria in it to aid digestion. If food sits in your digestive track for too long - especially if your diet has a lot of sugar and carbs - it can lead to an overgrowth that causes fermentation. This can cause a number of issues from indigestion to brain fog and mood swings.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

The***teen:

Munchies:

The***teen:

Munchies:
Pretty much. Your gut has bacteria in it to aid digestion. If food sits in your digestive track for too long - especially if your diet has a lot of sugar and carbs - it can lead to an overgrowth that causes fermentation. This can cause a number of issues from indigestion to brain fog and mood swings.

My diet is pretty much sugar and carbs only so it makes sense then smiley
I dont suffer from any of the other issues you describe luckily 😃
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

The***teen:

Munchies:

The***teen:

Munchies:

The***teen:
My diet is pretty much sugar and carbs only so it makes sense then smiley
I dont suffer from any of the other issues you describe luckily 😃

May it remain.
2 months
12   loading