Lifestyle tips

Developing a dependence on food - how?

Munchies:
Why eat a package of cookies, when you could eat two?

That’s naughty… 😂
2 months

Munchies:

HRHB15:
That’s naughty… 😂

And what are you going to do about it? Eat three packages? Channel your inner Santa Claus and go on a milk and cookie binge until you pass out?
2 months

Munchies:

HRHB15:
That’s naughty… 😂

Munchies:
And what are you going to do about it? Eat three packages? Channel your inner Santa Claus and go on a milk and cookie binge until you pass out?

Lol. Don’t tempt me… 🐷
2 months

Munchies:

HRHB15:
Lol. Don’t tempt me… 🐷

2 months

Plump Belly To Curvy:
Wow, are you sure about that surgery? I'd get a second opinion. I'm not a medical professional, but that sounds awfully drastic. And as gaining enough to be truly fat ours a lot of bulk through the system, it may be much harder with your large intestine removed.

As for suggestions:

A practical one is hunger inducing supplements. I have a hard time eating as much as I need to to gain a lot consistently, and I don't tend to get hungry in the morning. I've found the combo of Gain (by Nutri) and Eat Mor when I'm not hungry or before what I want to be a larger meal to be super helpful. In about 20 min, Gain makes me hungry. Ear Mor may in 30-60 minutes, but whether I'm hungry or not, Eat Mor magically allows me to just keep eating, so much more than I would otherwise, comfortably. Then I follow up especially big or hard to digest meals with digestive enzymes.

As for kink association, I also find that either self-pleasure with or after the food or reading erotic gain or related fetish stories while eating so much gives me even more association with the sensuality of stuffing, gaining, and fat, and the sexual pleasure of imagining breeding. If you have a partner who would feed and breed you or come together even if their not into feedism, after a while I get aroused just thinking of a big meal and all that fat that it will make, how I'll get bigger. It's not an addiction or dependence because I can still forget to eat or dekay it for other reasons in my life. But if I've eaten large meals consistently enough, my body adjusts with more hunger and digestive capacity. So my body starts to crave it and notice more noisily if I don't eat it. We know the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I appreciate the concern, but I am very well informed about my medical condition. I've been genetically tested, had several upper and lower endoscopies, and a few family members have had the surgery. Fun fact though: your large intestine is almost solely responsible for water absorption! After i've healed and my body adjusts itself after a few months, the only real difference from now is i'll have to drink more water. Definitely not what I intended this post to be about, but thats on me for bringing it up.

And thank you for the suggestion for those supplements! I'll definitely look into them, that sounds great! I was concerned they were just placebo and a waste of money.

Im good on the kink association, i've accidentally done that to myself already (can be turned just from ordering a meal/looking at calorie totals). And have definitely gotten off to nothing but eating/being too full before! Unfortunately though, that's all i've got going for me on the motivational front. But Eat Mor and Gain would be huge for me if they make me actually want to eat!
2 months

I’ve never used Eat Mor but I’ve thought about it. I tried Apetamin years ago for about three days and it scared me how tired it made me so I quit. I also have gotten nervous about trying some that may contain THC because I get drug tested at work plus the legal status of THC in my state. I haven’t heard of Gain. Couldn’t really find much searching for it either.

I don’t have a lot of issues not wanting to eat unless I’m just stuffed. I am curious how much it might push my limit up as far as stuffing. These past couple weeks I have gotten uncomfortably full a few times.

Good luck increasing your appetite.
2 months

HRHB15:
I’ve never used Eat Mor but I’ve thought about it. I tried Apetamin years ago for about three days and it scared me how tired it made me so I quit. I also have gotten nervous about trying some that may contain THC because I get drug tested at work plus the legal status of THC in my state. I haven’t heard of Gain. Couldn’t really find much searching for it either.

I don’t have a lot of issues not wanting to eat unless I’m just stuffed. I am curious how much it might push my limit up as far as stuffing. These past couple weeks I have gotten uncomfortably full a few times.

Good luck increasing your appetite.

Not to preach to the crowd, but there's a reason why Apetamin has been banned in a lot of countries. Apetamin works because it has cyproheptadine - an antihistamine that carries a hefty amount of side effects. Here's a bit more about how it works:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/apetamin#summary

You can try Eat Mor or some other weight gain supplement. Those tend to be safe. That said, if you are wanting to push yourself, you might have better results with capacity training. Weight gain supplements are best if you are trying to hit calorie goals. Capacity training makes it easier to eat more food overall.
2 months

Interesting, I wasn't a fan and certainly don't recommend Apetamin.

Capacity training sounds interesting. I probably could have used that 80 pounds ago especially.
2 months

It sounds to me more like you want to overcome your eating aversion rather than develop an addiction. Maybe you can explore drinking extra calories rather than eating them. Also, maybe prepping fattening meals you like once a week, so they are handy without having to spend too much time on individual prep during the week. Or you could train yourself to have dedicated eating times that can’t be used for anything else, so you don’t feel like you’re “wasting” time that could be used otherwise. Another possibility is to pair eating with another activity, like always getting fast food when you’re driving. Work with your personality traits rather than against them to gain and maintain weight.
2 months
12   loading