General

But one get one

Buy one get one deals and coupons are really the best/worst.
I mean, you probably only wanted one, but who is going to turn down an extra free sandwich or whatever. So now you are obligated to eat that one too because it just wouldn't do to let it go to waste!
2 months

But one get one

Delta9:
Buy one get one deals and coupons are really the best/worst.
I mean, you probably only wanted one, but who is going to turn down an extra free sandwich or whatever. So now you are obligated to eat that one too because it just wouldn't do to let it go to waste!

It comes down to how you plan to use it.

If you buy something you don't need/want just because of a deal, then I don't know what to tell you. But if were going to get it anyway, then get the BOGO deal.

Anyone who grew up poor knows that BOGO deals mean bonus meals. Just store it for later, and there you go. (Even fried foods can be good the next day if you warm it up in the oven instead of the microwave.)

If you are looking to save money on stuffings, then you can't go wrong with a BOGO deal. It's twice the calories for half the price!
2 months

But one get one

What sucks is when your BOGO is actually a BO for a chance at getting a BOGO deal.

Yup, Bibibop really made me buy two bowls just to get one free last year. Their deal was “BOGO if you buy a bowl and the chiefs win the superbowl”.

So not only did I get caught thinking it was “BOGO if the chiefs win the superbowl” I also had to eat 3 bowls in the span of a week because you could only redeem the BOGO the following week. I used to frequently go there and now I haven’t been there since. Wore me out on the food completely.
2 months

But one get one

PurpleJade:
What sucks is when your BOGO is actually a BO for a chance at getting a BOGO deal.

Yup, Bibibop really made me buy two bowls just to get one free last year. Their deal was “BOGO if you buy a bowl and the chiefs win the superbowl”.

So not only did I get caught thinking it was “BOGO if the chiefs win the superbowl” I also had to eat 3 bowls in the span of a week because you could only redeem the BOGO the following week. I used to frequently go there and now I haven’t been there since. Wore me out on the food completely.

2 months