Submission and domination

Squashing

Had loads of fun crushing a man this week, he wrote this about his experience ๐Ÿ˜
โ€˜This was my first ever squashing session and it was well worth it. As huge as you already look in pictures, you were way bigger in person. Even though I'd never been squashed before, it didn't take long at all for you to find my limits (and help push past them lol), and once we got into it, it flew past. Highly recommend, and I know I'll end up booking another session soon.โ€™
1 month

Squashing

If I lived closer you could happily squash me any day you wanted. Just to feel your body on top of my would be wonderful
1 month

Squashing

ChunkyMonkeyxoxo:
Had loads of fun crushing a man this week, he wrote this about his experience ๐Ÿ˜
โ€˜This was my first ever squashing session and it was well worth it. As huge as you already look in pictures, you were way bigger in person. Even though I'd never been squashed before, it didn't take long at all for you to find my limits (and help push past them lol), and once we got into it, it flew past. Highly recommend, and I know I'll end up booking another session soon.โ€™
would like to try. Big fat ass yumping on my face
1 month

Squashing

My wife used to love crushing me and taunting me by saying things like "Are you gonna die honey?"

Then she got so obese she refuses to get on top because it's too much work with her heavy body. She doesn't care, and I just find that even sexier.
1 month